War Thunder update 3.88 (Sep 29, 2021) released on PS4, PS5 (1.000.053), PC, and Xbox One. According to War Thunder 3.88 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, War Thunder version 3.88 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added character balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes. Today’s War Thunder version 3.88 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in War Thunder patch 3.88 changelog? – Sep 29, 2021
- Toldi IIA — missing effects of barrel break and damaged track have been restored.
- Airfield AA guns will no longer stop firing at damaged enemy aircraft that are still able to fight.
- The incorrect display of contacts at greater distances in SB mode has been fixed.
- Minimal size of contacts while playing at high resolution has been fixed.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Ki-84 ko, Ki-84 ko (China), Ki-84 otsu, Ki-84 hei — the thickness of the armoured headrest has been increased from 6mm to 13mm (report).
- Saab A32A — separate drop has been added for 120 and 250 kg bombs.
- H8K2, H8K3 — a bug has been fixed where the upper turret was able to fire through the fuselage.
IL-10, IL-10 (1946), IL-10 (1946) China — firing angles in the turret have been corrected, the ammo capacity of the UBT and B-20 machine guns have been corrected from 300 to 150 rounds. Separate launch has been added for 82mm and 132mm rockets.
- Su-6 (AM-42), Su-6 (M-71F) — firing angles in the turret have been corrected.
Naval forces model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- USS Omaha, USS Raleigh, USS Detroit — the traverse angles on the casement main calibre guns have been increased.
- IJN Yubari — year of modernization has been changed to 1944.
- Köln F220, Lübeck F224 — a bug with absent overheating in the 100mm guns has been fixed.
- HMS Norfolk — aiming angles of the 1st and 3rd main calibre turrets have been changed.
Download free War Thunder update 3.88 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.