Surviving The Aftermath update 1.10 is available on PS4, Xbox, and PC (Steam and Epic). According to the official Surviving the Aftermath 1.10 patch notes, the latest update added the “Shattered Hope” DLC—including some bigger changes. Apart from this, Surviving The Aftermath patch 1.10 also includes performance improvements.
Recently, a major update added a long list of quality-of-life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Surviving The Aftermath version 1.10 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Surviving The Aftermath Patch 1.10 Notes – November 22, 2022
- Daily decrease of hope now scales with game difficulty.
- Easier difficulties still have almost the same baseline daily hope change, but harder difficulties now have a steeper daily decrease.
- This is a way for us to provide a smoother gameplay experience for those who wish to play with easier settings, but still be able to provide a challenge for the daring.
- Daily decrease of hope is now tied to colony happiness.
- Unhappy colony loses hope faster while the hope for a happy colony increases per day.
- The current daily effect of happiness can be seen in the hope bar tooltip.
- Hope bar now functions more accurately.
- Previously, there was some scaling which made the hope drops seem more drastic than they actually were when the hope bar was close to full.
- Adjusted the thresholds for when anguish is given to colonists accordingly.
- Added hope reward when accepting survivor groups.
- Fixed an issue that caused gate combat to not give hope when defeating bandits directly at the gate.
- Many text changes related to Shattered Hope features.
- Added daily effect text to the hope bar tooltip.
- Added overtime text to the Lunar Dust tooltip.
- Tweaked hope description in the hope bar tooltip.
- Tweaked anguish description in the help menu.
- Tweaked the descriptions of Shattered Hope buildings.
- And other smaller text changes.
- Reduced hope impact of all catastrophes and disasters.
- Reduced catastrophe hope impact by around 30%.
- Reduced pollution cloud and space junk disasters’ hope impact by around 30%.
- Reduced moonfall, rat swarm and overcharge disasters’ hope impact by 50%.
- Adjusted the hope impact of most events.
- Reduced the impact of negative event results by 30%.
- Positive event results mostly unchanged.
- Increased patient slot count in Trauma Center from 1 to 2.
- The Shattered Moon quest can now trigger after day 29, this was day 32 previously.
- Please note that the Shattered Moon quest cannot trigger if you already have another regular quest active.
- Slightly decreased the baseline food and plastic cost of the small feast.
- Added and adjusted hope rewards slightly in multiple quests.
- Slightly increased the negative hope impact when abandoning a quest.
- The initial Shattered Moon event now gives 20 Lunar Dust.
#Surviving #Aftermath #Update #Patch #Notes