A new Fall Guys update 1.16 patch notes details released for PS4, PS5, Switch and PC players. According to the official Fall Guys 1.16 patch notes, the latest Fall Guys Season 3 update added 5 new Rounds, new challenges, a new season pass, events, and much more. Apart from this, today’s Fall Guys version 1.16 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major Season update added crossplay, a brand-new game mode called Sweet Thieves, and much more. Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Fall Guys patch 1.16 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Fall Guys 1.16 Patch Notes (Season 3) – November 22, 2022
5 new Rounds: Blastlantis, built from the ruins of an old course Hoop Chute, which requires the ultimate belly flop Puzzle Path, which has four labyrinths for you to navigate Kraken Slam, where tentacles rise from the depths Speed Slider, where you Dive Slide down the Round.
NEW ROUNDS ARE OCEANS OF FUN
You’ll be under pressure in the seabound world of Sunken Secrets. Dodge Kraken tentacles and pull off the ultimate Dive Slide in our five new Rounds. Let these sink in…
Blastlantis is built from the wrecked ruins of an old obstacle course. Beans will need their sea legs under them to stay afloat the tilting pathways while being pelted with Blast Balls.
- Dive Slide Mechanic
- Time Attack Shows
- Celebrations can now be previewed on all screens (!!!)
- Some costumes now have a “Random Style” setting. These costumes have a chance to alternate style when starting a Show when you wear a matching upper & lower.
- When you win, we will no longer display the “Round Over” banner – just “WINNER!”
- There can now be 3-Team elimination finals in Squads
- Labels will now indicate whether you are eliminated, qualified, or waiting for the Round to end whilst in Spectator Mode.
- Challenges now refresh on Tuesdays
- You can now see how many people are spectating you! (And you can enable/disable this in your settings).
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- A bunch of variations are back!
- Improvements to Memory on Nintendo Switch which should reduce graphical issues.
- Fixed instances of tiles not breaking when players jump on a wall in Hex-a-snake.
- Improvements to responsiveness when jumping.
- Players can no longer use the boundary wall in Hoverboard Survival to skip through the level.
- The Happy Birthday Crown will be returning to player inventories (please allow 24 Hours).
- Fixed instances where a particular tile in Perfect Match would always show the correct answer.
- Improvements to clipping through objects on various obstacles such as Conveyor Belts.
- Reduced crash rates when joining a Party on Nintendo Switch.
- Improvements to unpredictable behaviour when in a multi-platform Party (voice chat not working, Party suddenly disbanding).
Download free Fall Guys update 1.16 on PlayStation 4, PC and PlayStation 5.
#Fall #Guys #Update #Patch #Notes #Season