A new SCUM update 0.6.18.41893 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official SCUM patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay adjustments.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s SCUM patch 0.6.18.41893 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in SCUM January 31, 2022 Update?
- Addressed an issue where handguns would clip through cars when aiming.
- Addressed an issue where lockpicking items would not properly remove usage left number.
- Addressed an issue where water buckets would spill their content when picked up.
- Addressed an issue where zappers would deal damage even if they are turned off in custom zones.
- Addressed an issue where holding a handgun as passenger would sometimes bug the prisoners vision.
- Addressed an issue where the Thai language was not selectable.
- Addressed an issue where the Polish language was not selectable.
- Addressed an issue where Empty bag would hover in hand when picked up.
- Addressed an issue where the prisoner would sometimes aim sideways when in vehicle.
- Addressed an issue where you could lockpick doors even though it was disabled in custom zones.
- Addressed an issue where iron sights would be disappear from weapons when messing around with the inventory.
- Fixed the big where player was unable to draw a weapon on some cruiser motorbikes.
- Addressed an issue where some melee weapons could be thrown through walls.
- Addressed an issue where the camera would sometimes clip through vehicles.
- Addressed an issue where default weapon sights would appear on weapon after relogging with attachment sights equipped.
- Addressed an issue where prisoner was unable to draw the compound bow after adjusting draw weight on it.
- Addressed an issue where prisoners could see each other behind trees when they shouldn’t.
- Addressed an issue where metal detector would drop to floor instead to holster when holster button from quick access is pressed.
- Addressed an issue where shovels could not be placed on the ground via drag and drop.
- Addressed an issue where player could not hear the repair sounds when someone else is repairing something.
- Addressed an issue where if the player was fishing and enters the event the fishing line would automatically break.
- Fixed a bug where if prisoner would try to holster an item mid jump the item would drop on the floor instead.
- Addressed an issue where vehicles would not take damage when colliding with other vehicles.
- Addressed an issue where it was possible to stack barbed spike traps infinitely.
- Addressed an issue where you couldn’t place items or BB elements over buried items.
- Addressed an issue where shooting any game object would give XP.
- Addressed an issue where fortification health was not properly loaded to clients.
- Addressed an issue where you could disarm suicide puppets through doors.
- Addressed an issue where bicycles would start burning and explode when damaged.
- Fixed some grammatical errors on items.
- Potential fix for the invisible bug.
- Prisoners will now also pee when they poop.
- You can no longer put grenades back into inventory once the pin is pulled.
- Mine detectors will now detect barbed wire BB elements.
- Lowered the percentage of health on vehicles when they get set on fire.
- Increased the time the vehicle can be on fire before it explodes.
- Vehicles are now detectable with metal detectors.
- All BB elements with metal parts are now detectable with metal detectors.
- Compound bow max draw weight is now increased to 120 pounds.
- Buffed the damage for the Katana.
- Nerfed the damage for the Bushman knife.
- Decreased the Christmas item spawning ratio.
- Tweaked the bicycle camera.
- Added tooltips for Custom Zone Settings.
- Disabled the ability to light fireworks when in hands.
- #Silence <Player> [Duration (hours), 0 or no argument = Indefinitely]Prevents the silenced player from sending messages to other players.
- New server parameter:[SCUM.Zombies]
“DisableSuicidePuppetSpawning” That is set by default on 0 and turning it to 1 will disable suicide puppets from spawning on server.
FlagOvertakeDuration=86400 That is default value of this setting it’s measured in second and it determines how long the flag overtake will last.
- Added an Admin chat channel in ingame chat.
- Added new option to disable BB damage on Admin panel zones.
#SCUM #Update #Patch #Notes