Call of Duty Vanguard update 1.11 (1.011) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Vanguard 1.11 patch notes, the latest update addressed connectivity and controller issues. Apart from this, today’s Call of Duty Vanguard version 1.11 (1.011.000) also addressed a bug causing players to connect to matches that were not in their selected Featured Playlist.
Previously, a major update was released which added new weapons, changes, and adjustments.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Vanguard patch 1.11 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is fixed in Vanguard 1.11 February 1 Update?
- On Xbox, improvements have been made to reduce instances of crashing when loading into a match from Quick Play, Feature Playlists, and Private Matches
- On Xbox, a bug was fixed that resulted in controller settings switching to Mouse and Keyboard after a controller disconnect
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the game sometimes crashing during the MVP voting sequence
- Fixed an issue in which nameplates would occasionally not display on enemies
- The achievement “Ticket Please” can now be unlocked
- In Stalingrad, players will no longer get caught in a death loop if they take too long to get the sewer
- Addressed an issue in Operation Tonga that would sometimes result in a freeze and crash when shooting an enemy in the field
- Addressed a progression blocker in which Misha would become unresponsive
Download free Call Of Duty Vanguard version 1.11 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.
#Vanguard #Patch #Notes #Update #Today