Rust update 1.08 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Rust 1.08 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for the Garage door bug, missing frame in the aiming animations, and more. Apart from this, Rust patch 1.08 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added new store and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Rust PS4 version 1.08 will fix a few of these issues.
Rust 1.08 Patch Notes – October 11, 2021
- Addressed Garage door collisions. Players should be able to use jump ups again.
- Addressed a missing frame in the aiming animation for the crossbow.
- Addressed the stuttering animation of jackhammer while holding it.
- Added more debugging into the skin store to track issues with Australia.
- Addressed a crash in the skin store.
Download free Rust patch 1.08 on PS4 and Xbox One.
#Rust #Patch #Notes #Rust #Console #Update #Today