Factorio update 1.1.42 (Oct 11, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.42 will address a few of these errors.
Factorio 1.1.42 Patch Notes – October 11, 2021
- Addressed an API error when checking for updates for a large number of mods.
- Addressed that inserters wouldn’t remove burnt result items from assembling machine recipes with no item outputs.
- Addressed vehicle weapon slots GUI not highlighting with the corresponding ammo slot when selected
- Addressed tank cannon weapon showing a “1” in the vehicle weapon slots GUI
- Addressed that entities not containing certain collision masks would never collide with tiles.
- Addressed a crash when opening the tutorials GUI through Lua command.
- Rocket silo no longer drains more energy at night.
- Fix tank cannon showing smaller range than the cannon shells.
- Fix ugly death GUI when the game is paused in MP.
- Fix ‘Game finished’ GUI had an incorrect tooltip for the green button.
- Addressed that copy paste entity tips were dependant on the copy-paste tool tip instead of copy paste entity category.
- Added OffshorePumpPrototype::check_bounding_box_collides_with_tiles.
- RocketSiloPrototype::lamp_energy_usage now can be zero.
- Added freeplay remote interface to read the value of `skip_intro`.
Download free Factorio update 1.1.42 for PC.
#Factorio #Update #Patch #Notes #Official