Hearthstone update 21.4 (Oct 12, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Hearthstone patch notes, the latest update added the newest game mode(Mercenaries), Mercenaries village, mercenaries matchmaking, rating, and more. Apart from this, Hearthstone Battlegrounds patch 21.4 also includes some bug fixes and preparations for future updates.
Read full details below.
Hearthstone 21.4 Patch Notes – October 12, 2021
Quite the Roster
Mercenaries is launching with 51 playable Mercenaries! We’ve compiled a list of all Mercenaries who will be playable at launch, as well as all their Abilities and Equipment. The Card Library will hold all this information in a future update. On top of the stats shown here, every Mercenary gets an additional +1/+5 when you fully max them out at level 30, with max Abilities and Equipment.
Keep in mind, this is just a snapshot of all the Mercenaries as they will exist at the launch of Hearthstone Mercenaries. We plan to cover future updates in patch notes and other blog posts, and in the Card Library once it’s been updated.
A Village Comes to the Tavern
With the addition of Mercenaries comes a new way to interact with Hearthstone, in the Mercenaries Village. The Village is the jumping off point for all things Mercenaries, including managing your collection in the Tavern, setting off on Bounties, jumping into the Fighting Pit, and more! You can also upgrade the buildings in your Village as you play, to upgrade their functionality or make them more efficient.
Some upgrades are free, unlocked through gameplay, while others cost Gold. At launch, it will cost 900 Gold to fully upgrade your Village: 100 to unlock the Fighting Pit, 200 to upgrade the Travel Point (which unlocks Heroic difficulty for Bounties), 200 to upgrade the Campfire (to add a slot to the Task Board), and another 400 to upgrade the Campfire a second time (to add another slot to the Task Board).
Mercenaries Matchmaking and Rating System
The Mercenaries Fighting Pit will have its own, new matchmaking and rating system. This new system is the most complex matchmaking and rating system Hearthstone has ever seen, to account for all the variables in each Mercenaries matchup. And if the perfect match can’t be found, we’ll make one for you with new A.I. opponent technology! Look for an article highlighting and further explaining the new system, soon.
Spooky Season is Nearly Here
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused the middle of the screen to become unclickable.
- Addressed an issue where Blood Knight would cause Highlord Fordragon to trigger for all minions, regardless of whether they had Divine Shield.
- Changed the name of the 3/3 token spawned by The Beast to Pip Quickwit.
- Addressed an issue where, when the Duels Treasure Meek Mastery was in play, and a minion affected by it was Silenced, the minion got healed 1 Health.
- Addressed an issue where minions buffed by the Duels Treasure Avenging Armaments retained their buffs if moved from the board into the hand or deck.
- Updated the wording and punctuation on several Duels cards and effects to be clearer and more consistent with established Hearthstone formatting.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to get stuck in the Boomsday Project and Dalaran Heist single-player content, and cause the game to crash.
- Addressed an issue that caused friends who are online, but not in the Hearthstone client, to appear able to be challenged to a Friendly Challenge.
- Addressed an issue that made you unable to re-challenge a friend after completing a match against them.
- Addressed an issue where having your friends list open while reconnecting to Battle.net would cause the friends list to sometimes not fully populate.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Options menu to be cut off while playing in Practice mode on mobile.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused pack types to switch places on the pack opening screen.
- Addressed an issue that incorrectly showed Achievements as completed after clicking through them.
Download free Hearthstone patch 21.4 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Hearthstone #Update #Patch #Notes #Official