Rainbow Six Siege update 2.42 (Y7S4.2) is available on PS4, PC, PS5(Version 1.000.046), and Xbox One. According to the official R6 update 2.42 patch notes, the latest update adds operator and weapon balancing, new features and improvements, and bug fixes. Additionally, today’s Rainbow Six Siege version 2.42 also includes various tweaks and fixes.
Previously, a major R6 Siege update 2.38 added a new operator, a new gadget, crossplay, a new ranked map, and much more. Recently, hotfix 2.36 also added minor tweaks. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Rainbow 6 Siege update 2.41 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
R6 Siege Update Y7S4.2 Download Size
Find the download sizes for each platform below.
- Xbox One: 1.10 GB
- Xbox Series X: 1.10 GB
- PS4: 1.65 GB
- PS5: 1.09 GB
The Rainbow Six Siege (R6) servers are down. Check the R6 server status here.
R6 Y7S4.2 Patch Notes – January 24, 2023
- Increased regular drones to 2 (from 1)
- Removed Vertical Grip from F2
- Added 1.5x and 2.0x sights to Commando 552
- (New) Damage bonus: increases weapon damage by 15%
- Damage: reduced to 47 (from 48)
SUPERNOVA (ECHO, HIBANA, AMARU)
- Damage: increased to 55 (from 48)
9MM C1 (FROST)
- Damage: reduced to 36 (from 45)
AR-15.50 & M4 (MAVERICK)
- Damage: increased to 67 (from 62)
- Added 2.0x sights to M4
- Damage: reduced to 36 (from 44)
AUG A2 (WAMAI, IQ)
- Vertical recoil: increased upward speed.
- Horizontal recoil: Long bursts now have an increased spread and tend to pull left.
COMMANDO 552 (GRIM, IQ)
- Damage: reduced to 47 (from 48)
HIP FIRE PRECISION
- Spread increased: AK12, ARX 200, SC3000K, LMG-E, 6P41, T-95, 417, AR-15.50, CAMRS, MK14
- Spread reduced: P10-C
- Burst growth increased: AUG A2, AUG A3, POF 9, LMG-E, 6P41, T-95, 417, AR-15.50, MK14
- Burst growth reduced: CAMRS
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
Advanced controller options
- Players on PC and consoles can customize their controllers’ aim controls with Advanced Controller Options.
- These options can be found in the Controller section of the Controls option menu.
- We’ll be listening to player feedback to further improve this feature and offer new options as needed.
- Addressed a bug where most played Operators are not being chosen when inactive on the Random Operator selection screen.
- Fixed an issue where the POF-9 recoil pattern isn’t displayed in Weapon Loadout screen and Shooting Range records.
- Fixed an issue where the Button to access chat is not functional when Covert Voice to Text option is on during gameplay sessions.
- Fixed an issue where the Match loadout when round begins sometimes does not match player’s loadout during character select stage.
- Addressed a bug where players can peek above the reinforcement at EXT Garage Balcony on Outback Map.
- Fixed an issue where Echo’s Yokai drone and Valkyrie’s Black Eye camera are able to scan the attackers at the “EXT Park” location immediately after they spawn when positioned on the ceiling of the 1F Lobby location on Nighthaven Labs.
- Fixed an issue where multiple LOD (level of detail) issues on various maps.
- Addressed a bug where solis can’t shoot if SPEC-IO gets deactivated at the same time that Solis activates it.
- Fixed an issue where Caveira’s hair clips into her face in the Home section.
- Fixed an issue where Doc’s Stim Pistol is missing the keyword action reminder.
- Fixed an issue where while SPEC-IO is active, Solis’ arms and phone clip through the AR HUD when entering Observation Tool view.
- Addressed a bug where icon previews for loadouts do not load properly during the operator selection phase.
- Fixed an issue where no offers are displayed in the Gift to Friends section in Ubisoft Connect.
- Fixed an issue where players can duplicate their account by unlinking an account and relinking to a new account.
- Fixed an issue where players experience an infinite loading when attempting to convert any pack while also switching to a different one at the same time.
- Addressed a bug where a prompt to Apply Changes appears in Options menu despite no changes being made.
- Addressed various UI issues.
Download free Rainbow 6 Siege update 2.42 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.
#Rainbow #Siege #Update #Patch #Notes #Y7S42