A new PUBG PS4 update 2.02 (16.2) is now available to download for players. This update is also available for PUBG Xbox players. According to the official PUBG 2.02 patch notes, the latest update brings a new Tactical Gear, Teactical Gear Drones, Spotter Scope, and much more. Apart from this, PUBG console update 2.02 also includes improved shooting targets and more.
Previously, a big update added a new vehicle (Mountain Bike), weapon balancing, fixes, and more. and much more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are experiencing a number of bugs and issues. Today’s PUBG patch 2.02 will fix a few of these issues.
PUBG Version 2.02 Patch Notes – March 23, 2022
- NEW TACTICAL GEAR
- SPOTTER SCOPE
- TACTICAL GEAR: DRONE
- TRAINING MODE
- AIM/SOUND LAB
- IMPROVED SHOOTING TARGETS
- LAYOUT REARRANGEMENT
- MODE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- Normal Match
- Erangel / Miramar / Taego / Karakin / Haven
- Ranked Match
- Erangel / Miramar / Taego
FIFTH ANNIVERSARY DECORATION
You’ll be noticing several fifth anniversary decorations at Erangel and Taego in Normal Matches, but we’ll be brief on the fifth anniversary explanation as separate announcements will be telling you more on our upcoming events, perks, and more!
- Several landscape updates have been made to balance out the battle experience in Karakin.
- To provide a safer escape from Al Habar, trees and stone walls have been added around the area.
- Trees, rocks, and a stone wall have been added to the set of houses located at the upper right of Bashara to reduce the area’s vulnerability.
- The topography of the mountains surrounding Hadiqa Nemo has been readjusted.
- A mountain ridge has been added to block enemies’ view.
- The height of the mountains surrounding the area has been slightly lowered as they’ve been giving a bit too much of an advantage to many players.
- The mountain’s slope has become a little gentler with a bit more natural cover added as well.
- Item spawn spots have increased in bunkers near Bahr Sahir and Hadiqa Nemo.
- Directional alphabet signs such as E for East and X for explosive exit walls have been added to specific walls in Karakin’s bunkers to assist lost players.
- Bots acting like actual enemy players have been added to Haven.
- An option to adjust the map’s brightness has been added to Settings.
CARE PACKAGE SMOKE
- The Colorblind Mode setting will no longer apply to the red smoke from Care Packages due to a new feature to be added in a later update.
ITEM SPAWN BALANCE
※ This item spawn rate balance will only apply to Normal Matches.
- Assault Rifles (AR) and Designated Marksman Rifles (DMR) spawn rate increased by approximately 62%.
- Sniper Rifles (SR) spawn rate increased by approximately 145%.
- Foregrip spawn rate increased by approximately 33%.
- Scope spawn rate increased by approximately 75%.
- Stock spawn rate increased by approximately 38%.
- Magazine spawn rate decreased by approximately 28%.
- Heal Items and Throwables spawn rate decreased by approximately 13%.
- Shotguns spawn rate decreased by approximately 27%.
- Handguns spawn rate decreased by approximately 48%.
Due to the widespread distribution of item spawn spots in Miramar, players relatively take a bit more time to loot. Therefore, the spawn rate of weapons and items has generally increased.
- Assault Rifles (AR) spawn rate increased by approximately 105%.
- Designated Marksman Rifles (DMR) spawn rate increased by approximately 123%.
- Sniper Rifles (SR) spawn rate increased by approximately 317%.
- Foregrip spawn rate increased by approximately 103%.
- Scope spawn rate increased by approximately 100%.
- Magazine spawn rate increased by approximately 10%.
- Muzzle attachments spawn rate increased by approximately 12%.
- Stock spawn rate increased by approximately 47%.
- Armor spawn rate increased by approximately 12%.
- Backpack spawn rate increased by approximately 16%.
- Helmet spawn rate increased by approximately 20%.
- A special BGM “PUBG 5th Anniversary” has been created and applied to the main lobby – Erangel and Taego won’t be the only ones celebrating our upcoming fifth anniversary!
- The current icons on the Hideout and Store tabs have been confusing some of our players, so they’ve been modified to deliver a clearer message.
- Regions with map selection can now find lore-related introductions added to each map in the map select page.
- (Console) The general design of the hold key icons has been updated.
- A new compression technology has been implemented to every platform to reduce game size and improve decompression speed.
- This is expected to help relieve in-game hitches, especially on low-end hardware.
- Frame rates should be improved thanks to optimizations for render-heavy situations such as navigating cities.
- Addressed the awkward character movement in Replay mode when a player jumps off a Motorbike.
- Addressed the remaining Drone icon of an ally’s on the minimap in Spectator Mode even after the teammate dropped the Drone.
- Addressed the missing item issue in the Drone’s inventory after using the Drone to pick up an item.
- Addressed the invisible Drone issue when deploying a Drone while using an emote.
- Addressed the awkward tripod issue of the Mk12 when using the weapon while prone.
- Addressed the white weapon icon of the player’s Drone even after the Drone is destroyed.
- (PC) Addressed the awkward character appearance of the player using a Drone after handing a weapon to that player through the Sandbox UI, and the black screen issue when the Drone is recalled.
- (Console) Addressed the notification message popping up during the login loading screen and disappearing less than 5 seconds later.
- Addressed the disappearing rocks issue when entering ADS mode at a certain location in Karakin.
- Addressed the missing flame effect when throwing a Molotov at destroyable surfaces in Karakin.
- Addressed the missing siren sound alerting the first Black Zone in Karakin.
- Addressed collision, texture, performance, and more general issues in Karakin.
- Removed the Vehicles image from the world map in Training Mode.
- Addressed the appearance of pans in the Career tab for different level poses after equipping certain equipment skins.
- Addressed the issue of being able to Lock weapon items that are unable to be disassembled in the Customize tab.
- (PC) Addressed the bunched-up looked of the Ranked season’s countdown sign.
ITEMS & SKINS
- Addressed the invisible RYAN’s Slippers issue when equipping the item with a Divemaster Suit.
- Addressed the clipping issue of the Blood Hound Jacket when using an emote where the character raises their arms.
- Addressed the missing Partner logo issue when equipping the WackyJacky101’s VSS skin.
Download free PUBG version 2.02 for PS4 and Xbox One.
#PUBG #PS4 #Update #v162 #Patch #Notes