Rec Room update 3.79 is now available on PS4, Xbox, and PC. According to the official Rec Room 3.79 patch notes, the latest update added color, material, interaction volumesNow mods with new profiles. In addition, Rec Room version 3.79 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big title update was released that added new Social interactions for VR as well as VR Touch UI Interaction improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still facing problems with the game. Today’s Rec Room version 3.79 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Rec Room March 23 Update Patch Notes
- Friends who are new to Rec Room may start to see some additional tutorials for game basics like changing outfits, exploring the Play menu and using your camera. It’s a fantastic time to start playing! Some players will receive special rewards for completing these challenges. Other players will have a path to earn the same rewards in the future.
- Coach’s ever-changing avatar is no longer visible on their profile page. Let them have some privacy!
- The Select tool now has more convenient shortcuts to copy and paste functionality. These new buttons let you Copy a selection, Paste your most recently copied item, and shortcut to the Clipboard menu in the Palette. You can find the Copy, Paste Recent, and Clipboard buttons in the Select Tool Functions foldout. Keep an eye out for more Functions in the future!
- Players can now reset prop material and color changes to default values from the config menu.
- Added Color and Material support for more UGC buttons.
- Configured text will now show up on touch buttons for interaction volumes.
- Increased screen players interact distance to be more in-line with other platforms.
- Fixed adjusting sliders and drag scrolling inconsistencies depending on the direction the UI is facing. Let us know how this feels!
- Fixed a bug where room moderators with the new player profile couldn’t give room bans to players.
- Fixed the endless beeping sounds after a Rec Royale game when a player’s Rec Royale XP bar is between 90-94.99% full and the player gains exactly 5% XP. We know, we’re as surprised as you are about this one.
- Fixed a bug where certain UGC props such as the Pickup Truck prop could not be recolored to red. Although we still prefer an Orange one!
- Fixed the jittering on tools preview and actions while moving.
Download free Rec Room update 3.79 on PlayStation 4 and PC.
#Rec #Room #Update #Patch #Notes #Official