Payday 2 update 214 (Halloween Update) is now available to download for PC players. According to the official Payday 2 patch notes, the latest update added new Halloween event and items.
Previously, a big update added the City of Gold campaign as well as various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Today’s Payday 2 patch 214 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Payday 2 Update 214 Changelog (Oct 28, 2021)
- Neil McAuley has renewed his driver’s license.
- Changed the objective flow in the Black Cat heist so that the vault extraction only gets triggered when all 4 C4 are placed on the wall.
- Changed the objective flow in the Black Cat heist when using the Helicopter Drop pre-planning option, to guide the players to open the vault instead of extracting it.
- Fixed a visual issue with an NPC on the Black Cat heist that used a female model instead of a male one.
- Fixed an issue with the “Fire In The Hole” achievement where incendiary grenades were not being counted towards it.
- Fixed an issue with the Mosconi 12G Tactical Shotgun where the red dot was misaligned when using the Solar Sight.
- Improved Charms
- Increased the max FPS limit of charms from 30 to 45.
- Made some tweaks to how velocity is determined.
- Charms on Team AI and other players will be simulated if HQ Weapons has been turned on.
Download free Payday 2 update 214 is now available for download on PC.
#Payday #Patch #Notes #Halloween #Update