Dorfromantik update 0.3 released for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Dorfromantik patch notes, the latest Halloween update brings various new contents, fixes, and changes to the game. Apart from this, Dorfromantik version 0.3 also improved the method for restoring challenges from unlocked rewards.
Since the last patch, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Dorfromantik version 0.3 will fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
Dorfromantik Patch Notes – Oct 28, 2021
- Added the “Enchanted” biome, a halloween themed mysterious biome. For now the biome will be unlocked together with the Lavender biome
- Added 6 new challenges – Explorer, Overachiever, Heavy Weight, Quest Master, Analyst & Planner
- Added 6 new animals – Bear, Boar, Fox, Swan, Goose & Beaver
- Added Ruin special tile
- Added new quest tiles
- Added 34 new achievements
- Added one additional level to Puzzler and Landscaper challenges
Added partial lake tiles – lakes with 3, 4 or 5 sides that connect to rivers but can also be placed next to any other element type
- Added game stats to the menu – this will display certain stats (playtime, tiles placed, perfect placements, quests fulfilled, flag quests fulfilled) for your current game session. This also works for all savegames from older versions.
- Added camera movement speed slider to controls settings: this allows you to set the default camera speed when moving around with your keyboard from 0.2 to 5 times normal speed
- Added camera rotation speed slider (from 0.05 to 3 times normal speed)
- Added camera zoom speed slider (from 0.025 to 3 times normal speed)
- Added rebindable keybindings for eyedropper & lock tile stack tools
- Added tooltips to new creative mode tools
- Increased zoom in distance by 100%
- increased zoom out distance by 50%
Darkening the screen while the menu is open or a challenge reward effect spawns to improve text readability
- Added decoration to village quest tiles: bushes, crates, vases and pumpkins
- Birds can now appear in colors other than white
- Tile slots now change colors with the same smoothness as the background color when moving to a different biome
- Fixed scaling issues in some decoration elements, causing them to move or change scale when being placed
Added more variants for lake shores to give lakes a more natural look instead of always being completely circular
- Volume is now completely turned off when volume slider is set to 0
- Fixed Stats button in Tutorial
- Adjacent groups no longer stay highlighted when skipping a tile in creative mode
- Fixed an issue causing highlighting to stop working when “Selfsufficiency” challenge reaches its final level
Fixed reward screen showing empty challenge cards when the translation in the current selected language is missing (now showing english translation instead)
- Changed savefile structure, making it easier to add more challenges and Quest Tiles in the future
- Changed the versioning system: beta builds will now have the same name as the live patch, with a “b” added at the end
- Updated translation files for most languages
Download free Dorfromantik update 0.3 on PS4 and Xbox One.
#Dorfromantik #Update #Patch #Notes #Halloween #Update