Madden 22 update 1.008 (1.008.000) is now available to download on PS5 and Xbox Series X. According to the official Madden 22 1.008 patch notes, the latest update added brings new changes and fixes to the game. Apart from this, Madden NFL 22 version 1.008 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with quality of life changes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Madden 22 patch 1.008 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Madden 22 1.008 Patch Notes (1.008.000) – November 4, 2021
NFL Authenticity Updates:
- Fixed an issue with Jordan 99 club shoe
- Flipped Steelers End Zone art to match real world reference
- Fixed an issue with Adidas Freak gloves
- Multiple helmet and chinstrap placement issues were addressed, including updates to players who have changed helmets
- Leonard Williams and Tyrann Mathieu hair/beard updates
- Fixed a color issue with sleeves on Gen 5
- Fixed an issue in Cover 3 with the Outside Deep Third Corner leaving fade routes wide open to instead cover a corner route
- Fixed an issue causing cornerbacks playing Outside Deep Third while aligned in the Press to turn incorrectly after bailing deep, allowing deep routes to get behind them
- Fixed an issue causing Cover 3 to fail in covering a hot-route streak from the slot out on the play Gun Bunch Verticals
- Fixed an issue with Outside Deep Quarter CB’s using match coverage with a receiver on the opposite side of the field
- Added logic to improve Cloud Zone defenders inside the Red Zone, giving more awareness of the boundaries
- Fixed an issue causing coverage assignments to sometimes flip when the offense would audible to a deep pass and snap quickly
- Fixed an issue causing Cover 4 defenders to sometimes not run to the catch point vs. deep routes while transitioning to a match zone assignment
- Fixed an issue causing the slot CB to align on the wrong side of the field in Nickel Normal Cover 3 with the Auto-Flip setting toggled ON
- Fixed an issue causing the Deep Mid Safety to align incorrectly vs. Bunch formations
- Fixed an issue allowing defenders to obstruct receivers from running their routes after getting beat on a route cut, leaving the receiver unable to effectively avoid
- Added logic to teammate avoidance to help Defensive Backs avoid running into each other for extended periods of time, taking themselves out of the play.
- Removed the user-controlled ability to release the Tight End on the Delay Fade hot route.
- DEV NOTE: You will still be able to hot route your Tight End to a Delay Fade but you will no longer have control over when the Tight End releases. You’ll now see the Tight End on the Delay Fade pass set, fake the block, and then release into the route after a short duration of time.
- Fixed an issue allowing user-controlled defenders to get an unnatural speed burst at the snap while holding a combination of buttons
- Prevented pump-fakes during RPO Alert/Bubble Screen handoffs, which was allowing a QB scramble exploit
- Removed user-controlled block-and-release routes for Tight Ends; block-and-release routes will now be released via a varied timer
- Tuning to increase non-engaged pass rush moves by AI pass rushers on All-Madden and All-Pro difficulty levels
- Fixed an issue preventing the ball locator from appearing when the M-Factor ‘Prediction Problems’ was active
- Tuning to AI Play-Calling to make CPU-controlled teams less predictable on 4th down and in the 4th quarter when trailing
- Tuning to AI Clock Management when in Overtime to prevent CPU-controlled teams from letting the clock run out and use their timeouts more strategically
- Fixed an issue causing the defensive line to spread out when calling Nickel 3-3-5 Wide Cover 2
- Fixed an issue preventing play-art from appearing when the Omaha X-Factor was active
- Tuning to catch-knockouts to reduce late knockouts/drops on contact
- Tuning to motion animations to avoid odd-looking strafe movement when getting set
- Fixed an issue in The Yard where the AI-controlled QB would constantly get sacked whenever there was a Spy Pass Rusher on defense
- Tuning to AI play-calling in The Yard to make CPU-controlled teams more aggressive on offense
- General Stability Improvements
- Fixed an issue where Coaches were shown as being hired by multiple teams in the Staff Moves screen
- Fixed a rare issue where an infinite load would trigger after playing a Franchise game
- Fixed a rare crash issue when re-entering the staff screen after simulating to the next season
- Fixed an issue in Scouting where Free Agent scouts were already assigned to a region
- Fixed the “Never Reach 4th Down” goal that was being awarded incorrectly
- Fixed a Weekly Strategy bug where occasionally teams were ranked #33 in a specific stat
- Updated a pregame stat banner to show the correct team stats during the season
Face of the Franchise Updates:
- General stability updates
- Subtitle bug fixes
- General UI improvements
Madden ID Updates:
- General stability updates
- General UI improvements
Madden Ultimate Team Updates:
- Switched Mission Goals progress to show fractions versus percentages
- Changed the Goals progress to display the number of Activities
- Fixed College OT Rules
Download free Madden 22 version 1.008 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.
#Madden #NFL #Update #Patch #Notes