Chivalry 2 update 1.09 (2.2.2 and 2.2.3) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Chivalry 2 patch notes, the latest hotfix improves players teleporting, warping, and popping at various distances. Apart from this, Chivalry 2 version 1.09 (1.009) also includes performance improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Chivalry 2 patch 1.08 will address a few of these errors.
Read full details here.
Chivalry 2 1.09 Patch Notes (2.2.2 and 2.2.3) – November 4, 2021
- Riposte attacks sometimes weren’t animating to other players, causing players to damage you even when it looked like they didn’t swing
- Attack not landing (swing through) that occurs when hitting someone’s missing arm while they’re attacking (more iteration is needed to resolve additional swing through cases)
- Active riposte with a shield will no longer deal damage to the shield
- Players getting anti-cheat kicked on console
- Invisible bots occasionally spawning in LTS modes
- Fixing players not be awarded score for takedowns properly
- Fixing a bug in Brawl mode that delays players/bots from immediately moving when spawning
- Fix for teams in Arena mode starting with an uneven amount of players
- Customization related crash when mesh merging was occurring
- Server crash fix
- Fix for Mason players being able to stand within a collision wall that Agatha cannot reach on Fighting Pit
- Removing ammo crates on Falmire LTS
We continue to investigate other issues affecting players as well. We hope to include any of these issues we can fix before the deadline to make it into 2.2.3 and we will continue to keep you updated with our progress:
- Console crashes
- OCE/Asia/Japan server issues
- Client hitches
- Player movement during and/or after being in an interrupt state not animating as expected
- Remaining animation issues where animations do not play as expected
Download free Chivalry 2 update 1.08 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Chivalry #Update #Patch #Notes