Madden 22 update 2.02 (November 4, 2021) is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Madden 22 2.02 patch notes, the latest update brings Las Vegas Raiders head coach likeness. In addition, today’s Madden 22 patch 2.02 also added Las Vegas Raiders head coach likeness and various gameplay fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Madden 22 version 2.02 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Madden 22 2.02 Patch Notes – Nov 4, 2021
- Removed the user-controlled ability to release the Tight End on the Delay Fade hot route.
- DEV NOTE: You will still be able to hot route your Tight End to a Delay Fade but you will no longer have control over when the Tight End releases. You’ll now see the Tight End on the Delay Fade pass set, fake the block, and then release into the route after a short duration of time.
- Fixed an issue in The Yard where the AI-controlled QB would constantly get sacked whenever there was a Spy Pass Rusher on defense
- Tuned the AI play calling in the Yard so they would be more aggressive and try to get the ball down the field more to make it a more exciting and competitive experience
- Addressed a bug where Coaches were shown as being hired by multiple teams in the Staff Moves screen
- Fixed a rare issue where an infinite load would trigger after playing a Franchise game
- Addressed crash issue when re-entering the staff screen after simulating to the next season
- Addressed a bug in Scouting where Free Agent scouts were already assigned to a region
- Fixed the “Never Reach 4th Down” goal that was being awarded incorrectly
- Fixed a Weekly Strategy bug where occasionally teams were ranked #33 in a specific stat
- Updated a pregame stat banner to show the correct team stats during the season
Download free Madden 22 patch 2.02 on PS4 and Xbox One.
#Madden #Update #Patch #Notes #November #Title #Update