A new Green Hell update 2.3.6 is rolling out on PC. According to the official Green Hell patch notes, the latest update new plant naming feature to the game.
Previously, a major update added Animal Husbandry update added new features to the game. Now, Jake Higgins can build an animal pen and breed three animals: capybara, tapir and peccary. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Green Hell patch 2.3.6 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details below.
Green Hell Patch Notes – November 22, 2022
Now you can name all “Unknown” flora and its fruits in your Notebook. From now on it will be easier to let the future Jake know what the past Jake has already discovered about a given specimen of the flora. And this will not only be visible in your Notebook, but in the whole jungle! If future Jake decides to extend the research and – due to new experiments – comes to different conclusions, you can easily rename a given plant to your liking.
- Items in racks no longer duplicate after destroying the rack in a co-op session
- Gathering of the Queen Bee trigger can now be rebound
- Torches are now more effective against big cats
- Fertilizer now affects fruits’ growth time
- Fixed issues with climbing the ladder in Spirits of Amazonia boat
- Plant Boxes no longer gather water under a roof
- Plants Tab in Notebook should now work properly
- Added proper drawing for Albahaca and Psychotria Flowers in the Plant Tab in Notebook
Download free Green Hell update 2.3.6 for PC.
#Green #Hell #Update #Patch #Notes