Factorio update 1.1.70 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest update added new preferred audio device output setting and various bug fixes.
Previously, a major update was released with various fixes for crashes and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.72 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details below.
Factorio Update Patch Notes – November 22, 2022
- Added preferred audio device output setting.
- Added the current binary architecture to the main menu version string.
- Improve mod update checking for large mod collections
- Added native support for Apple Silicon Macs.
- Loaders now show their item filters in alt mode.
- Fixed a crash when canceling deconstruction of a pipe to ground while the GUI was open.
- Fixed entity ghosts would draw wires even if prototype of inner entity disabled it.
- Fixed incorrect panning of CyclicSound (for example, flamethrower turret’s stream sound).
- Fixed that ScriptRendering requested string localisation during on_init when it was not available.
- Fixed Generator tooltip ignoring fluid emissions multiplier.
- Fixed that teleporting cars between surfaces would create the build effect smoke.
- Fixed a crash related to undoing mining of another forces entities after the other force had been deleted.
- Fixed it was possible to acquire forbidden items in the Transport belt madness levels.
- Fixed that linked-belt was missing from the collision mask defaults.
- Removed ‘Fuel emissions’ label from Burner info panel.
- Fixed that expansion parties could destroy spidertrons while building new bases.
- Fixed a crash when doing alt-reverse selections in zoomed-in map mode.
- Added Alt reverse selection support for selection tools.
- Added LuaGuiElement::close_dropdown().
- Added LuaInventory::is_full().
- Added ‘include_bar’ parameter to LuaInventory::count_empty_stacks().
Download free Factorio update 1.1.72 for PC(Steam).
#Factorio #Update #Patch #Notes