A new Deep Rock Galactic update 1.23 (1.000.023) is available on PS4, PC, and PS5. According to the official Deep Rock Galactic 1.23 patch notes, the latest update added various minor fixes and a fix for B.O.S.C.O. Egg/Arquaq Stealing tendencies. Apart from this, today’s Deep Rock Galactic patch 1.23 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, a major update added a fix to an ammo-exploit for the Nishanka Boltshark, and a fix to wave music that was not playing during the Hacking Event in Industrial Sabotage missions.
Unfortunately, since the last patch. players are experiencing several issues. Today’s Deep Rock Galactic version 1.23 will address a few of these changes. Read more details below.
Deep Rock Galactic Patch 1.23 notes – November 22, 2022
- Fixed the Subata 120 overclock “Explosive Reload” not affecting one of the hiveguard’s weak spots
- Fixed Huuli Hoarder not reacting to dwarves being nearby or attacking it
- Fixed Lithofoamer and Lithovac breaking hacking pod connection
- Fixed cosmetic tree not showing the name of the weapon for all skins
- Fixed unused strings for crowdin
- Added missing objective description for Industrial Sabotage
- Fixed Naedocyte Breeder scaling in size when shot with arrow
- Added tweaks on shouts, meteor timer and misc audio
- Added a longer indication for when a Caretaker Appendage will burrow and pop out of the ground
- Added collider on top of Cleansing Pod for pipelines
- Made sure that the player count is reset on reload of worlds
- Fixed the “Weapon Licence Assignments Completed” tab not counting correctly
- Fixed a bug that caused Worm pod remains to not be destroyed after 10 seconds
- Added missing names for Rival Tech and Lithophage enemies in the Bestiary
- Removed unnecessary comma from earned currency for the secondary objective
- Fixed meteor latejoin sound and drop issues
- Adjusted movement settings of Fester Fleas
- Reduced the space electric crystals take when trying to spawn other things in the cave
- Plagueheart now looks like a plagueheart on the terrain scanner
- Fixed Bosco consuming carryables in some cases
Download free Deep Rock Galactic game patch 1.23 on PlayStation 4, PC, and PlayStations 5.
#Deep #Rock #Galactic #Update #Patch #Notes