Fortnite update 3.35 (1.000.0045) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Fortnite 3.35 patch notes, the latest update added a new Fortnitemares event to the game. In addition, today’s Fortnite version 3.35 (18.21) also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added new features, new LTM modes, new changes, and much more. Unfortunately, since the later major update, players are facing several issues with the game.
Today’s Fortnite patch 3.35 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Fortnite 3.35 Patch Notes (1.000.0045) – Oct 19, 2021
Fortnite Papercraft Cosplay is back with more wicked creations. Craft your own mini-foldable Midas or become some of your favorite characters.
Battle Royale Top Fixes
- Wolverine’s Built-in Emote not working correctly.
- Shotguns temporarily disabled in Team Rumble.
Creative Top Fixes
- Multi-selecting and moving building to prop pieces will cause consistent misalignment.
- Trees are not appearing on Island Map.
Save the World Top Fixes
- Campfires above lv 130 are shown as 130
- Healing Build Attached perk not restoring the proper amount.
- Unable to swap Hero Loadouts in the Lobby while using a controller.
- 4x Missions do not show the 4x rewards.
- Players may become invisible to other players after respawning.
- Players can get stuck inside the vault door in the Lab Dungeon.
Download free Fortnite patch 3.35 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Fortnite #Update #Patch #Notes