Fortnite update v18.21 released on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Fortnite patch notes, the latest update added new event, fixes, and more.
Previously, a major update added new features, new LTM modes, new changes, and much more.
Read more details below.
Fortnite 18.21 Patch Notes – October 19, 2021
Fortnite Papercraft Cosplay is back with more wicked creations. Craft your own mini-foldable Midas or become some of your favorite characters.
Battle Royale Top Fixes
- Fixed a bug where Wolverine’s Built-in Emote not working correctly.
- Addressed an issue where shotguns temporarily disabled in Team Rumble.
Creative Top Fixes
- Addressed an issue where multi-selecting and moving building to prop pieces will cause consistent misalignment.
- Addressed an issue where rrees are not appearing on Island Map.
Save the World Top Fixes
- Addressed an issue where Campfires above lv 130 are shown as 130
- Fixed a bug where Healing Build Attached perk not restoring the proper amount.
- Addressed an issue where players unable to swap Hero Loadouts in the Lobby while using a controller.
- Addressed an issue where 4x Missions do not show the 4x rewards.
- Fixed a bug where players may become invisible to other players after respawning.
- Fixed a bug where players can get stuck inside the vault door in the Lab Dungeon.
Download free Fortnite patch 18.21 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Fortnite #Update #Patch #Notes #Fortnitemares #Event