Tropico 6 patch 15.03 is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Tropico 6 update 15.02 patch notes, the latest brings some minor changes and improvements to the game. Apart from this, Tropico 6 version 15.03 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added new content, such as the busker and the option to apply custom names to citizens and buildings.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tropico 6 patch 15.03 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tropico 6 15.03 Patch Notes – October 19, 2021
- [Multiplayer] Addressed a bug where DLC settings were reset when the victory conditions get changed inside the lobby
- Addressed a bug where market manipulation for import routes also affected export routes
- Fixed busker visitors clipping into the gift box
- Fixed broken option menu tabs when switching between Arabic languages
- Addressed logging camp and coconut harvester not using nearby trees when relocating their buildings
- Fixed the busker being able to catch fire
- Fixed several graphical glitches and crashes
- Addressed a couple of text localization and display issues
- Several stability improvements
Download free Tropico 6 update 15.03 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Tropico #Update #Patch #Notes