MechWarrior 5 update 1.02 (1.000.002) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and PS5. According to the official MW5 Mercs patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and changes. Additionally, MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries version 1.02 also includes general gameplay fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing problems with the game.
Today’s MechWarrior 5 patch 1.02 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
MechWarrior 5 1.02 Patch Notes – October 19, 2021
- Addressed a bug where there were missing and discolored terrain tiles.
- Fixed various front-end and in-game UI bugs.
- Addressed the AC volume issue.
- Fixed a bug where equipping weapons and/or equipment removed all other multiples you own.
- Addressed a bug where “Repair Mech” didn’t replace destroyed equipment when there is a perfect match in your inventory.
- Fixed various tutorial-related bugs.
- Various localization text updates.
Download free MW5 patch 1.02 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
#MechWarrior #Mercenaries #Update #Patch #Notes