Far Cry 6 update 1.04 (1.000.005) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Far Cry 6 1.04 patch notes, the latest update removed the aforementioned Danny and Dani vs Everybody mission. Apart from this, FC6 update 1.04 (Title Update 2) also contains various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a day one update was released with quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, some players are experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Far Cry 6 patch 1.04 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
FC6 update 1.04 Download Size
- PlayStation 4: Between 49 GB and 60 GB depending on region
- PlayStation 5: ~90 GB
- Xbox One: between 13 GB and 19 GB
- Xbox Series X/S: between 14 GB and 20 GB
Far Cry 6 patch 1.04 notes (1.000.005) – November 2, 2021
- New Daily and Weekly Challenges have been added.
(Available November 9th) New Special Operation: Los Tres Santos.
- Adjusted the respawn rate of enemies in the following areas: José’s Island and Martínez (Philly’s) Airstrip.
- General performance improvements.
- The title sequence can now be skipped like other cinematics.
The Co-Op menu icon now shows a “!” when Co-Op becomes available for players.
- Corrected several subtitles to better reflect intention, e.g., Resources are now universally called Resolver Materials.
- Added a Moneda tutorial after finishing the first Insurgency.
Workbench background has been updated to make it less distracting.
- Updated Colorblind mode to fix several issues for players with deuteranopia, e.g., not have white text on yellow background.
- Addressed a bug that could cause a looping death and loading screen situation when an autosave was made while the player was dying.
- Addressed a bug that caused the weekly challenge “Road Rage” to have an identical name to the in-game trophy. The weekly challenge is now called “Road Fatality”.
- Addressed a bug that could cause a player to fall through the world until restarting the game under rare circumstances after crashing a plane into the ground during a co-op session.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the Auto Turret gadget to be permanently equipped when loading a save file.
Addressed a bug that could cause the Wingsuit to not become available if the player built the Hideout Network facility level 1 before applying the launch day patches.
Addressed a bug that could cause connected controllers to continuously vibrate under certain circumstances when opening Photomode.
Addressed a bug that could cause players to become stuck in Photomode when failing to find a Co-Op partner during matchmaking.
- Addressed a bug that could cause a looping loading screen during the “Backseat Driver” mission.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the mission progress to be halted if all ground forces were killed without being detected during the “Break the Chains” mission.
- Addressed a bug where the missions “Triada Blessings” and “Boom or Bust” would not complete correctly when completing them in Co-Op.
- Addressed a bug that could cause Miguel to disappear and the mission progress to halt under certain circumstances during the “Second Son” mission.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the controls UI elements to appear on screen after the cinematic during the “Harpoon” mission.
Addressed a bug that could cause Paulo, Talia and Bicho to fall through the stage (but continue to perform, the show must go on!) when shooting them with Discos Locos during the “Guerrilla Radio” mission.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the quest objective to disappear when fast travelling after watching the cinematic during the “Bullet Points” mission.
- Addressed a bug that could cause Miguelina to become unresponsive during the “Sincerely Lorenzo: Obsession” mission.
- Addressed a bug that could make the Workbench unresponsive during the “Juan of a kind” mission.
- Addressed a bug where destroying all airplanes in the area before starting the mission “Fly Ball” could cause the mission progress to halt.
- Addressed a bug that could cause Raiza to become stuck during the “Du or Die” mission.
- Addressed a bug that could cause “Play Together” to stay greyed out if joining a session had previously failed.
- Improved game responsiveness after extended Co-Op sessions.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the game to freeze for 60 seconds when exiting a post-campaign Co-Op session.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the UI to become unresponsive when trying to accept a Co-Op invitation from a player that had previously hosted a Co-Op session on Stadia.
- Addressed a bug that could cause players on Stadia to receive a Trapper-D1534951 error when trying to join a Co-Op session.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent players on Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One to join a Co-Op session when already playing in a Co-Op session.
Download free Far Cry 6 version 1.04 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.
#Cry #Update #Patch #Notes