Greak Memories of Azur update 1.003 (1.003.000) is now available to download on PS5. According to the official Greak Memories of Azur patch notes, the latest update added a new playable sequence, a new boss encounter, map improvements, and much more.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Greak Memories of Azur patch 1.003 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Greak Memories of Azur Patch Notes (1.003.000) – November 2, 2021
- New boss encounter has been added to the later stages of the game! To avoid spoilers, we won’t reveal its exact location! : )
- New playable cinematic sequence!
- Reworked area map! – The map will now better reflect the different areas in Azur!
- New Item – Azur Infusion – There will now be a new item that, once it is consumed, it can resurrect the character who is carrying it in the inventory!
- New Accessibility Settings -,Automatic Hookshot: Raydel’s hookshot will attach automatically to the closest target.
- Invulnerable Companions – You can choose to activate a magic barrier around the Inactive characters that will prevent them from taking any damage.
- – New Contextual Loading Screens – We have added new illustrations on key moments of the game to provide additional context about the story.
MORE IMPROVEMENTS, FIXES AND BALANCING CHANGES
- Increases the damage and the price of regular arrows. – Arrow cost increased from 2 to 4 cribes. Regular crossbow arrow damage increased from 1 to 2 damage. Advanced crossbow arrow damage increased from 2 to 3 damage.
- All basic food ingredients will now heal 1 life point except for Azur flower (behaves like an elixir)
- Adjusted the base price of some items.
- Breakable boxes will now have the chance to drop an elixir instead of ingredients.
- The mysterious seller Meldamus will now sell his items at default cost.
- Adjusted the content on some chests in the game.
- Adjusted the plant location and distribution on all levels.
- Reduced the quantity of ingredients found on all plants to a maximum of 2 per plant.
- Enemies will no longer drop Claws or Bat Wings, they will drop cribes instead.
- The Flowers of Azur will never respawn after being collected
- Added more Plague Kahans on later stages of the game.
- We have added some helping tips in the tutorial section to allow players to configure their settings according to their preferred play style.
- Improvements to the characters’ movements while being controlled together with the Toggle Setting -Time will now slow down when using the inventory.
- Several bug fixes. (Thanks to the community for reporting!)
Download free Greak Memories of Azur patch 1.003 on PlayStation 5 and PC (Steam).
#Greak #Memories #Azur #Update #Patch #Notes