Atlas update 533.01 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Atlas patch notes, the latest update addresses some of the issues with the Sea of Wonders update. Apart from this, today’s Atlas patch 533.01 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released which added a new season of Atlas: “Sea of Wonders” with a new early game experience, new endgame gameplay loop, new map with distinct regions, new ships, gear, and weapons, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Atlas patch 533.01 will fix a few of these issues.
Atlas Patch 533.01 Notes – November 3, 2021
- Fixed visual bug where bed icons were unclickable
- Addressed a bug where feeding trough could not be crafted
- Fixed instances where tranquilizer arrows could not be crafted
- Fixed instances where interacting with water barrels crashed the game
- Addressed a bug where Decay Timers were functioning incorrectly
- Fixed visual bug where map markers were offset incorrectly
- Addressed a bug where tigers were not tameable
- Fixed an issue where Tames or NPCs would shift off of ships after traveling via portal or gridding
- Fixed an issue in which one could travel to Rookie Cove while on a boat*
- Fixed Single Player Map to not have Overworld Map Tab
- Changed the ability to learn how to craft steering wheel to the Basics of Sailing skill
- Changed the ability to learn how to craft the storage box under Basics of Building skill
- Carrack should now be correctly buildable from the Advanced Shipyard
- Tiny shipyards were removed from loot pools
- Fixed instances of Merchant Ships going through Islands
- Ferryman NPC at Freeports will take you to the correct islands on interaction
Download free Atlas update 533.01 on PC (Steam).
#Atlas #Update #Patch #Notes #Update