ESO update 2.23 is now rolling out on PS4, PS5 (1.000.006), and Xbox One (184.108.40.206). According to the official ESO 2.23 patch notes, the latest addressed issues related to crashes, lag, shuttering, and more. Apart from this, ESO version 2.23 also addressed stability issues.
Previously, a major update added Waking Flame DLC and two new 4-player dungeons to the game: Red Petal Bastion and The Dread Cellar.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s ESO patch 2.23 will solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
Read ESO Update 32 details are now available here.
ESO 2.23 Patch Notes for PS4, PS5 (1.000.006), and Xbox One
- Dread Cellar
- Magma Incarnate
- Reduced the duration and frequency of Blitz Burn.
- Daedric Outburst is now only present when the Challenge Banner has been placed.
- Magma Incarnate
- Red Petal Bastion
- Players who die to Rockslide Rush will no longer receive credit for the Stampede Shuffle achievement, as intended.
- The Bastion Breaker achievement now correctly states it needs to be completed within 25 mins.
- Eliam Merrick
- The Shockwave ability no longer has a chance to hit targets twice in rapid succession.
- Eliam no longer has a chance to get stuck on a ledge when jumping into the fight space.
- Fixed an issue where some pull abilities such as Fiery Grip or Silver Leash could cause taunting target context to break, creating situations where monsters would not respect whoever taunted them most recently.
- Storm Calling
- Bolt Escape: Fixed an erroneous VO shout that would occur when using this ability and its morphs.
- Hrothgar’s Chill:
- This item set now deals 13% of the added Physical and Spell Resistance on the initial target, down from 26%.
- This set now ignores mitigation on all targets to ensure it remains a potent tank punishing set.
- Fixed an issue where the explosion damage of this set was not being affected by Battle Spirit.
Alliance War and PVP
- All Battleground queues are set to offer Deathmatch game modes only.
Art and Animation
- Fixed an issue where visuals for the Battlefield Nightmare Senche mount would have a low graphic quality on the character select screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Leaderboard Notification sound would still play when the setting for receiving those notifications is disabled.
- Sanctum Ophidia
- Reduced the damage and radius of the Poison Blast ability which is triggered when players die while affected with Spreading Poison.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the water streaming off the sides of the “Leyawiin Fountain, Round” from being visible.
- Reduced the chance of encountering a crash when multithreaded rendering is enabled. The crash could have occurred in a variety of scenarios, including when trying to resize the client window.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when leaving an area while a quest is updating waypoint locations.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when observing another player log out while sheathing their weapons.
Download free ESO version 2.23 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.
#ESO #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox