Sheltered 2 update 1.0.8 is now available to download for PC players. According to the official Sheltered 2 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks, quality of life fixes, and changes. Apart from this, Sheltered 2 patch 1.0.8 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added Jiu Feng Smuggler Pack 3 with new Weapon Charms, Weapon Colors, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Sheltered 2 patch 1.0.8 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Sheltered 2 Patch Notes (Oct 6, 2021)
- Addressed a bug where you could claim an outpost/HQ without a fight
- Possible fix for characters becoming unresponsive inside the shelter
- Possible fix for breach overlay locking out control of faction members
Added a limit to the number of craft jobs that can be queued on the workbench – Equal to the amount of free job slots the selected character has available. Preventing excess jobs not being added to the job queue and losing crafting items.
Addressed a bug where faction members would not be able to access small pantries located above beds. Also added in checks to make sure the best available food is taken.
- Addressed a bug where the incorrect amount of travel rations is displayed in the party inventory
- Addressed a bug where factions would continuously attack the same outpost
- Addressed a bug where characters with 20 intelligence would only craft 1-star items
- Addressed a bug with harvested crops never returning two seeds
- Addressed a bug where food degradation level on pantries could show as negative
- Tweaked AI so faction members will try to avoid wandering into rooms that are not a comfortable temperature
- Addressed a bug where traders would spawn on unreachable tiles
Download free Sheltered 2 update 1.0.8 is now available for download on PC.
#Sheltered #Update #Patch #Notes #Official