Dead by Daylight update 5.5.2 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD update 5.5.2 patch notes, the latest update brings various tweaks, changes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight patch 5.5.2 also includes various stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released which added a new Killer (The Artist), a new survivor ( Jonah Vasquez), and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 5.5.2 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Related, DBD servers are down. Check DBD server status here.
What is new in DBD 5.5.2 patch notes? – February 9, 2022
- Boil Over
- Changed to give 33% of current wiggle progress when falling from great heights (was a flat 25% increase)
Dev Note: This change prevents abuse of Boil Over in specific map locations where the killer has no choice but to drop from a height. It still stays relevant for longer walks and especially for basement access. At over 75% wiggle progress, it still results in an insta-drop.
- Changed “Rite of The Executioner” Daily Ritual to require sending 2 Survivors to Cages of Atonement (was 4)
What is fixed in DBD Patch 5.5.2 notes? – February 9, 2022
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to encounter a Grade Reset after updating to patch 5.5.1. Note: This issue was only visual.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Wraiths Withering Vine cosmetic to erroneously be unlocked for all players.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hillbilly’s Fable Acres Delivery torso cosmetic to clip into the camera when hooking a Survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the HUD score alerts to lose their formatting when using the Large Text setting.
- Fixed an issue that caused players with at least 1 game played but 0 pips to not receive any reward at the end of season.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nemesis’ tentacle strike recovery animation to be missing when too close to an asset.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to not be able to lunge after a blink if the attack input is pressed before the end of the blink.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse’s second blink to be delayed and thus cover less distance.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse not to enter fatigue when having a grab validation fail after blinking.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse’s hand not to close properly when charging a chain blink.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to be able to blink out of bounds past the exit threshold in the Springwood maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to be able to blink out of bounds past the exit threshold in the Backwater Swamp maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivors to use ”Dead Hard” to jump on rocks near the Ferry Boat.
- Fixed an issue that caused Jonah’s tablet to be visible on the floor of the Vat room in The Game map.
- Fixed an issue that caused hooks in the Eyrie of Crows map to be missing the white glow from Scourge Hook perks.
- Fixed an issue that caused a small part of the Entity to stretch when a Survivor is sacrificed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the exit prompt to become unresponsive after adding a friend in the Friends List.
- Fixed an issue that may have caused the game to become stuck when joining an almost full survivor lobby (PS4/PS5 only)
Download free DBD patch 5.5.2 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.
#Dead #Daylight #DBD #Update #Patch #Notes #Official