Dead by Daylight (DBD) update 2.42 (5.005.200) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD patch notes, the latest update contains a plethora of fixes, changes, and improvements. Apart from this, DBD patch 2.42 (5.005.200) also includes performance and stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new Killer (The Artist), a new survivor ( Jonah Vasquez), and more. Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game.
Today’s DBD version 2.42 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in DBD patch notes? – February 9, 2022
- Boil Over
- Changed to give 33% of current wiggle progress when falling from great heights (was a flat 25% increase)
- Changed “Rite of The Executioner” Daily Ritual to require sending 2 Survivors to Cages of Atonement (was 4)
What is fixed in DBD February 9 Update?
- Addressed a bug where some players to encounter a Grade Reset after updating to patch 5.5.1. Note: This issue was only visual.
- Dead by Daylight update 2.42 Addressed a bug where the Wraiths Withering Vine cosmetic to erroneously be unlocked for all players.
- Addressed a bug where the Hillbilly’s Fable Acres Delivery torso cosmetic to clip into the camera when hooking a Survivor.
- Addressed a bug where the HUD score alerts to lose their formatting when using the Large Text setting.
- Addressed a bug where players with at least 1 game played but 0 pips to not receive any reward at the end of season.
- Dead by Daylight 2.42 Addressed a bug where the Nemesis’ tentacle strike recovery animation missing when too close to an asset.
- Addressed a bug where the Nurse to not be able to lunge after a blink if the attack input is pressed before the end of the blink.
- Addressed a bug where the Nurse’s second blink delayed and thus cover less distance.
- Addressed a bug where the Nurse not to enter fatigue when having a grab validation fail after blinking.
- DBD update 2.42 Addressed a bug where the Nurse’s hand not to close properly when charging a chain blink.
- Addressed a bug where the Nurse to blink out of bounds past the exit threshold in the Springwood maps.
- Addressed a bug where the Nurse to blink out of bounds past the exit threshold in the Backwater Swamp maps.
- Addressed a bug where the Survivors to use ”Dead Hard” to jump on rocks near the Ferry Boat.
- Dead by Daylight version 2.42 Addressed a bug where Jonah’s tablet visible on the floor of the Vat room in The Game map.
- Addressed a bug where hooks in the Eyrie of Crows map missing the white glow from Scourge Hook perks.
- Dead by Daylight version 2.42 Addressed a bug where a small part of the Entity to stretch when a Survivor is sacrificed.
- Addressed a bug where the exit prompt to become unresponsive after adding a friend in the Friends List.
- Fixed an issue that may have caused the game to become stuck when joining an almost full survivor lobby (PS4/PS5 only)
Download free DBD update 2.42 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.
#Dead #Daylight #DBD #Update #Patch #Notes