Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS GO) update is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official CSGO update patch notes, the latest update fixed common asserts and removed Trade-Up contract UI for Limited Test. Apart from this, CS GO patch also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major CSGO update 184.108.40.206 added Anubis and removed Dust II to Active Duty. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS GO patch will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Related: CSGO Servers are down. Check CSGO Server Status here.
CS GO Update Patch Notes – March 25, 2023[ Ui ]
- Fixed common asserts.
- Removed Trade-Up contract UI for Limited Test.
- Fixed multiple items showing up in the inspect panel.
- Use correct audio device name when user picks “default” device.
- Added weapon drop sounds to minimap distance broadcast.
- Lowered volume of some dust2 ambience.
- Added some missing ui sounds.
- Lowered volume of flashbang ringing and volume ducking effect.
- Reduced stereo spread of grenade explosions.
- Fixed phasing with deathmatch kill bonus sound.
- Fixed various game crashes.
- Smoke bullet holes are now fixed relative to the firstperson camera.
- Smoke grenades dropped in small crevices no longer detonate on the incorrect side of thin walls.
- Players can no longer pick up weapons while dead during a competitive match.
- Fixed dropping weapons during the team intro.
- Fixed +voicerecord getting stuck on when held during team intro and released after.
- Chat messages sent during end of match no longer show players as DEAD if they were dead at the end of the last round.
- Fixed handling game input keys such as +voicerecord while panorama has focus.
- Added netgraph.
- Fixed flickering with MSAA.
- Fixed smoke cloud volume lighting.
- Fixed stencil issue on glass when MSAA is disabled.
- Updated various weapon finishes based on community feedback.
Download CSGO update Patch on PC(Steam).
#CSGO #Update #Details #Patch #Notes