Unturned update 3.23.4 (1.19) is available on PC(Steam) and PS4. According to the official Unturned game patch notes, the latest update adds gameplay config for third-person recoil and spread multipliers.
Previously, a big update added quality of life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Unturned patch 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Unturned Patch 184.108.40.206 Notes – March 25, 2023
- Gameplay config for third-person recoil and spread multipliers.
- Holding primary/secondary input will start item action as soon as possible.
- Allow bulk-reassigning material index/palette in editor.
- Ambient audio never playing if audio channel limit was reached during load.
- Exception when loading culling volumes on dedicated server.
- Garbage generated on server when filtering relevant connections for RPCs.
- Placeholder partial fix for spamming shoot inputs, however rate of fire is still lower than full auto.
- Item drops falling through narrow gaps when using raycast rather than spherecast. [Thanks Ghosticollis!]
- Vertical alignment of Masterkey when aiming. [Thanks MediumPlayer!]
- Remove warning for objects with legacy ID now that it is unused. [Thanks LocoCZ!]
- Valentines quest condition was applied to wrong secret admirer note dialogue. [Thanks GG_Gabr!]
- Miscellaneous Washington visual fixes. [Thanks AdamDN and Firecynical!]
- Missing distance check for barricade/structure salvage. [Thanks Ghosticollis!]
- Zombie detection radius while prone was too low for the newer collision. [Thanks JimmyDeluxe0 and Ms.Yawhaw!]
You can check the Unturned server status here.
Download free Unturned patch 220.127.116.11 is now available for download on PC.
#Unturned #Update #Patch #Notes