Atlas update 534.05 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Atlas patch notes, the update tackles many of the latest issues players reported regarding the last major update. Apart from this, today’s Atlas patch 534.05 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Atlas patch 534.05 will fix a few of these issues.
Atlas Patch 534.05 Notes – November 17, 2021
- Addressed a bug where NPC portals were usable from unintended ranges
- The carrack is now buildable in the Advanced shipyard by default
- Addressed a bug where players using a controller could sometimes not select beds
- Addressed a bug where ship modules could be incorrectly destroyed
- Addressed a bug where the collision of the Cog ship was extended farther than it’s visual representation
- Addressed a bug where the Grave Digger harvested Cursed Bone Chips at an incorrect rate
- Addressed a bug where Static Power Nodes were able to be destroyed by the player+
- Addressed a bug where General tile module was not craftable +
- Addressed a bug where the particle effect of the totem monument would activate on render
- Addressed a bug where the Sextant buff would not show treasure correctly after transitioning grids
- Addressed a bug where the Sextant buff would show incorrect map images on the mini map+
- Addressed a bug where multiple Altars would spawn on the same location
- Addressed a bug where sailing points for blueprint crafted modular ships would not transfer correct values
- Addressed a bug where resources in the Damned Altar were not producing after server restart.
- Addressed a bug where water temperature was not correct to the climate+
- Portal Names have been adjusted
- Damaged portals will now show what resources are needed to activate
- Removed duplicate item entries from some skills
- Added mean whale spawns to some areas in the Antarctica and North Pole regions
- Altars no longer require claiming to access, they are available to any Pathfinder
- Removed stone farmhouse from the skill tree
- Cog Scaffolding is currently incorrect length
- Emergency Ladder on Cog, Carrack, Harrier, Kraken is not working as intended
- Ship blueprints cannot be removed from a shipyard’s inventory
Download free Atlas update 534.05 on PC (Steam).
#Atlas #Update #Patch #Notes #Official