Apex update 1.89 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Apex 1.89 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to the Bloodhound Prestige Skin. Apart from this, today’s Apex version 1.89 also includes general stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new legend, a new mode and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various bugs with the game. Today’s Apex version 1.89 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is fixed in today’s Apex 1.89 patch notes? – February 22, 2022
- Fixed the Bloodhound Prestige Skin issue where the damage counter resets in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where Peacekeeper can shoot 2 times when kinetic feeder hop-up is attached.
- Addressed a bug where players do not get the leaver penalty when leaving control games early.
- Fixed a variety of client and server errors.
- Addressed minor audio issues.
- Addressed stability and performance issues on PS4.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free Apex patch 1.89 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Apex #Update #Patch #Notes #Official