A new Overwatch update 3.24 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Overwatch 3.24 patch notes, the latest update added brings some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, Overwatch patch 3.24 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new Lunar 2022 Year of the Tiger event to the game.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch version 3.24 will fix a few of these issues.
What is fixed in Overwatch 3.24? – February 22, 2022
- Fixed an issue where the voice chat icon would not show when speaking in a mid/low range
- Fixed an issue where the left-most voting card could not be selected
- Fixed an issue that caused the piano to be too loud when hit
- Fixed an issue where a high-pitched beeping sound would play during an enemy Ashe ultimate
- Fixed a bug that allowed Echo to clone an enemy Echo in specific circumstances
- Fixed a bug caused by using Storm Arrow and Sonic Arrow together that wouldn’t show an enemy’s location if it connected before the ricochet
- Auspicious Skin – Fixed a bug that caused Soldier 76’s teeth to appear missing
Download free Overwatch update 3.24 for PS4 and Xbox One.
#Overwatch #Update #Patch #Notes #Official