A new Animal Shelter Simulator update 1.0.6 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Animal Shelter patch notes, the latest update added addressed issues related to “missing computer”, cat syringe animation, animal behaviors and more. Apart from this, today’s Animal Shelter patch 1.0.6 also includes performance improvements.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues. Today’s Animal Shelter Sim update 1.0.6 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Animal Shelter 1.06 Patch Notes – March 24, 2022
- Fixed issue causing negative amount of expand tickets
- Corrected collisions for medical tray
- Fixes to using syringe
- Fixed cat syringe animation
- Fixed “missing computer” issue
- Fixed destroying cat and dog enclosures on game loading
- Added poop bag dispenser to all dog and cats cage buildings
- Corrected bandage positions and scale
- Small corrections to trash bins
- Corrected injection point in all animals
- Fixes to animal behaviors
- No longer should wet animals arrive at the shelter
- Changes and fixes to distributor bin
- Small color correction for materials
- Implemented rested and relaxed perks
- Fixed dragging items in player inventory
- Added light and lamps to all cats enclosures
- Remade material for doors in all cats enclosures
- More fixes to email system
- Fixes to diagnostic sampler (when saving it)
- Changed cat’s tongue material to normal (no longer magenta)
- Fixed ‘expired’ text in animal’s computer panel
Download free Animal Shelter patch 1.0.6 on PC(Steam).
#Animal #Shelter #Game #Update #Patch #Notes