F1 2021 patch 1.17 notes released for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox players. According to the official F1 2021 1.17 patch notes, the latest update added improvements for AI behavior on in-laps and victory VO. Apart from this, F1 2021 version 1.17 (1.017.000) also includes various other bug fixes.
Previously, a major update 1.16 added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s F1 2021 version 1.17 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
F1 2021 Patch Notes (Update 1.17) – March 28, 2022
- Fixed a bug where if a player joined during the grace period of a qualifying session, they would be unable to start the race.
- Fastest lap point is no longer removed after editing results in Leagues.
- Grid penalties now correctly carry over from sessions in Leagues if they are completed at different times.
- Red Bull White livery added as an option to use on the Player Car.
- Improved AI Behaviour in sessions when they are on in-laps with faster cars approaching.
- Fixed a bug where Victory VO may not play at the end of a race.
- Fixed a calibration issue with the Fanatec CSL DD pedals.
- Addressed a abug where the R&D completed or failed screen would show up blank.
- Added general stability improvements.
- Added various minor fixes.
Download free F1 2021 patch 1.17 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Patch #Notes #PS4 #PS5 #Xbox