Apex Legends update 1.92 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Apex 1.92 patch notes, the latest update added limited-time 9v9 mode Control to the game with the Warriors Collection Event. Apart from this, Apex Legends version 1.92 also includes various bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Previously, a big update was released that added various quality of life changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing various bugs and glitches with the game. Today’s Apex Legends patch 1.92 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Apex 1.92 Patch Notes – March 29, 2022
THE CAUSTIC TREATMENT
Caustic Treatment has been converted into a three-point battleground for control over Kings Canyon.
Additional cover, ziplines, skydive launchers, and even a hover tank, have been added to the space. This was done with the intent of balancing the area and improving flow to the points.
Caustic’s Lab is a highly defensible fortress controlled by the right team and a combination of legends. However, with solid coordination, and a well-timed offensive push, defenders can easily be routed.
Lastly, in true Caustic fashion, you can “expedite the inevitable” by using the terminal inside his lab. Interacting with the console will raise the toxin levels, resulting in a damaging trap for legends attempting to capture B.
NEW ARENA MAP: DROP-OFF
Sitting high above the skyline of Malta is the fully automated Hammond Manufacturing Tower that was constructed for a single purpose: the early production of critical systems for Olympus. Codenamed Drop-Off, the site is still in operation, but at night, Arenas fighters covertly commandeer the place for fierce matches under the smoggy skies.
The POIs in Drop-Off can be primarily thought of as two governing locations: Interior and Exterior. The interior is split across two POIs: Observation Deck and Deployment Line, while the exterior offers the Loading Bay.
The Loading Bay opens up fights across two offensive mid-ground platforms that simultaneously oversee and, again, divide via the Deployment Line. With the night sky visible above, Legends regain access to more… vertically inclined combat options. But beware; with open spaces and an incredibly gorgeous view comes an additional threat: falling to your death.
CONTROL MODE UPDATES:
- Addressed a bug where players would not be able to see or select spawn points on the Spawn Menu after dying while stimmed as Octane.
- Removed the Turbo Charger from Purple Tier weapons – Players have to get their Ratings up to Gold Tier in order to get it.
- Several crash fixes to help with mode stability.
- Fixed a UI bug where Mythic ammo icon appears on non-crate weapons when auto-reloaded.
- Fix for ammo disappearing from Rampart’s mobile Sheila when firing.
- Double Tap burst fire delay reduced from 0.475 to 0.375.
- Double Tap recoil improvements.
- Ammo reserves increased from 120 to 140.
HOP-UPS SPAWN RATE ADJUSTMENTS
- Increased spawn rate for Hammerpoint Rounds and Kinetic Feeder.
- Reduced spawn rate for Deadeye’s Tempo, Shatter Caps, and Boosted Loader.
Bug Fixes in Apex update 1.92
- Fixed frame jitter that could appear while spectating a match.
- Addressed a bug where Precision Choke was disabled by default on Golden TripleTake.
- Addressed a bug where players could leave at the start of a match without being penalized.
- Fixed hack where players were able to duel-wield weapons.
- Addressed an issue where players would not receive assist credit when damaging Gibraltar’s arm shield.
- Fix for bug when Crypto’s animation would glitch after using a finisher while in death protection.
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to perform Ash’s skydive emote.
- Addressed an issue where the Leaver Penalty warning would always show two minutes regardless of how many times you’ve disconnected.
- Addressed an issue where damaging MRVN would count towards upgrading your Evo Shield.
- Addressed a bug Crypto can throw out multiple drones.
- Addressed a bug Pathfinder is able to grapple enemies indefinitely.
- Addressed a bug players are able to reset Wraith’s Tactical cooldown by ending her phasing while entering an Ash’s Portal.
- Fix for visual inconsistencies in Bloodhound’s Cyber Hunt skin.
- Arenas: Fix for a bug where music could cut off at the start of a match in Habitat.
- Arenas: Fix for visual bug where Legend abilities would stay onscreen during a match.
- Various fixes to charging systems in weapons to work more consistently and by design.
- Addressed a bug players could remove bullet spread when using ziplines.
- Fix for visual inconsistencies in reactive weapons after activating.
- Addressed a bug Wattson’s Ultimate’s shield regen would work through some windows in Command Center.
- Tropics Map: Addressed a bug players can be launched by Gravity Cannon while below it.
- Added tracker for “Battle Royale Wins”.
Download free Apex legends version 1.92 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Apex #Legends #Update #Patch #Notes #Apex