A new Aliens Fireteam Elite update 1.24 (1.024) is now rolling out on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC(Steam). According to the official Aliens Fireteam Elite patch notes, the latest update added fixes for cosmetics, abilities, perks, and more. Apart from this, today’s Aliens Fireteam Elite patch 1.24 (18.104.22.168008) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major Season 3 update added a new Class Kit – Lancer, a new Loadout Presets feature as well as new weapons, cosmetics, and rewards to unlock in-game.
Unfortunetly, since the last patch 1.23, players are still facing several gameplay issues. Today’s Aliens Fireteam Elite version 1.22 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Aliens Fireteam Elite Patch 1.24 Notes – May 11, 2022
- The Elite Lancer Skin should now unlock correctly when Max Rank is achieved.
ABILITIES & PERKS
- LANCER: Fixed an issue with the CQW Mastery Perk, and it should now provide the correct amount of ammo.
- LANCER: Overwatch: Previously listed as a 20 Combat Rating, it’s now 0 (in line with base ability CR for all Kits)
- LANCER: Protective Layer: Previously listed as a 15 Combat Rating, it’s now 10.
- LANCER: Residual Charge: Previously listed as a 20 Combat Rating, it’s now 10.
- DEMOLISHER: The Loud and Clear Ability should once again properly provide an additional stack of the Clear the Room Passive when attached to Micro Rockets.
- DOC: The Trauma Station Ability will no longer heal Defense Points in Point Defense Mode.
- The Robot Carnival Challenge Card now works in the Giants of the Earth: Insertion Mission.
- Perks from Hidden Caches are now guaranteed to be received once players have found all of the available Attachment Rewards in a Campaign’s Hidden Cache pool.
- Changed the Persist ADS shoulder setting to be set to ON by default.
Download free Aliens Fireteam Elite patch 1.24 on PC (Steam).
#Aliens #Fireteam #Elite #Update #Patch #Notes