Factorio update 1.1.59 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest added various changes, bug fixes, and more.
Previously, a major update was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.59 will address a few of these errors.
Factorio May 11 Update Patch Notes
- Significantly reduced the intensity of the red screen flash when the player character takes damage.
- Changed fish so they won’t swim into inactive chunks.
- Changed slowdown capsule and posion capsule icons to be matching in size.
- Added email authentication to login GUIs.
- Fixed that overwriting ItemRequestProxy item requests wasn’t working properly in some cases when the same item was already requested.
- Fixed that loading a mod with a corrupted image file would crash the whole game on Linux.
- Fixed a crash with ghost overbuilding and script interactions.
- Fixed that infinite technologies didn’t respect ignore_tech_cost_multiplier.
- Fixed that LuaEntity::belt_neighbours didn’t work on ghosts.
- Fixed an issue with item-with-inventory extending inventories and quickbars.
- Fixed that a train stop helper would not draw when hovering inserters next to rails that were not straight connected to a train stop.
- Fixed a crash when fast replacing electric pole marked to be deconstructed when there is another ghost pole on top of it.
- Fixed a crash when creating a blueprint with connected electric pole while it has an upgrade target set to not electric pole.
- Removed a NaN check when loading map.
- Fixed a screenshot for save file preview would not account for a force of a player.
- Removed duplicated frame in grenade and cluster grenade animation.
- Fixed a map loading issue when changing mod dependencies and nothing else.
- Fixed a crash when trying to perform some actions while in multiplayer.
- Fixed rotating entities with non-symetric bounding boxes didn’t work correctly.
- Fixed that already built pipes to ground could show removal indicators for pipes they are bridging when selected.
- Fixed the runtime multiplayer settings GUI wouldn’t fit on screen.
- Fixed that inserters could be flipped in some cases when they weren’t supposed to allow it.
- Fixed that cliff deconstruction wasn’t issued when the corrected cliff collision box overlapped with ghost entities.
- Quickbar shortcuts to items in blueprint books can be used again.
- Fixed grenade shadows.
- Fixed it was possible to put blueprint book indirectly into itself more
- Added on_research_cancelled.
- Added on_player_reverse_selected_area.
Download free Factorio update 1.1.59 for PC(Steam).
#Factorio #Update #Patch #Notes