Previously. a major update 9 added fixes for World, Super Hornet, Cessna 172 Skyhawk, Devmode and more.
Unfortunetly, since the last major update, some players are facing issues with the game. Today’s MSFS patch 126.96.36.199 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Microsoft Flight Simulator Patch 1.25.9 Notes – May 11, 2022
- Fixed various crashes on the world map
- Fixed crashes affecting airports that have a beacon but no runway (BIKF for example)
- Addressed simobject data request creation process preventing Flight sim gear peripherals from working
- Fixed a crash in vector placement during back to main menu
- Fixed LOD streaming in vector placement in the Scenery editor
- Addressed windshield flickering when the render scale is not set to 100%
- Fixed CGL updating loading order to ensure custom CGL files are loaded correctly
- Addressed ATC Azure TTS goes silent while in gameplay
- Fixed crashes about SimConnect message reception after being closed in WASM
- The Microsoft Flight Simulator Team
Download free Microsoft Flight Simulator patch 188.8.131.52 on PC and Xbox One.
#MSFS #SIM #Update #Patch #Notes #Hotfix