A new World War Z Aftermath update 1.29 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the unofficial WWZ Aftermath 1.28 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Today’s World War Z Aftermath patch 1.29 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update made some changes to the Vanguard Class, Rats, FP Mode, Weapons, and fixes to improve gameplay.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s WWZ Aftermath version 1.29 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
World War Z Aftermath Patch 1.29 Notes – October 27, 2021 (Updating..)
- Fixed several minor bugs with the firearm.
- Addressed issues with firearm sounds
- Fixed issue related to trophies.
- Addressed several gameplay crashes.
- Addressed several connectivity issues
- Added stability fixes
- Added performance improvements.
The official changelogs will be available soon.
Download free World War Z Aftermath update 1.28 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#World #War #Aftermath #Update #Patch #Notes