Will To Live Online update 0.56.7 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Will To Live patch notes, the latest update added some minor bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a launch day update was released with various bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are facing issues with the game. Today’s Will To Live Online patch 0.56.7 will address a few of these errors.
Will To Live Patch Notes – April 12, 2022
- Identification of equipment (MRP, MHP) was optimized;
- The performance of the “Scorched Field” anomaly, which can be found in the “Dead Forest”, in the “Canyon” and in other locations, has been optimized;
- Some optimization of the “Canyon” location was made – FPS drawdowns may become less;
- In the “Top Players” list, the faction icon is now displayed in front of the clan name;
- Fixed an issue that caused “Chat Tabs” to disappear;
- Fixed various minor bugs.
#Live #Online #Update #Patch #Notes