[Elder Scrolls Online] ESO update 2.30 is now available to download on PS4, PS5 (1.002.005), and Xbox One. According to the official ESO patch notes, the latest update fixed the issue where completed map POIs would sometimes appear incomplete and some issues with the Night’s Silence and Turning Tide item sets. Apart from this, ESO PS4 update 2.30 also includes a fix for a crash when starting up the game, and more.
Previously, a major update 33 added a new Ascending Tide DLC to the game. This first DLC features two challenging new PvE dungeons, Coral Aerie and Shipwright’s Regret, where you’re tasked with investigating the remnants of the once-proud All Flags Navy and assaulting a costal hideout of the mysterious Ascendant Order.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s ESO patch 2.30 will solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
ESO Patch Notes for PS4 (2.30), PS5 (1.002.006) and Xbox One
- Using the grappling hooks in this encounter will no longer cause your camera to point in odd directions.
- Psijic Order
- Mend Wounds: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could cause you to be disconnected when attempting to target a target dummy. Who was the real target?
- Night’s Silence:
- Fixed an issue where this set was not activating properly in many cases.
- This item set now works in “No Proc” Cyrodiil campaigns.
- Turning Tide: Fixed an issue where this set’s damage was not respecting its own cooldown.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the game.
- Fixed issue where achievement related POIs, including delves, world bosses and dolmens, would sometimes incorrectly display as being incomplete on the map after first loading in.
Notes: We do not provide an ESO trainer or cheat engine.
Download free ESO version 2.30 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#ESO #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox