A new Warframe update 2.16 is available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Warframe 2.16 patch notes, the latest update added 51st Warframe, VORUNA and a long list of bug fixes to the game. Apart from this, Warframe version 2.16 download size is 12.7GB on PS4 and ~3.7 on PS5.
Previously, the Echoes of the Zariman major update 31.6 added new Zariman content and a plethora of quality of life changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Warframe patch 2.15 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Warframe 2.16 Patch Notes – November 30, 2022
Update 32.2.0: Lua’s Prey
The Kuva was poured, the lamps were lit, and the ritual of Continuity began.
The 51st Warframe, VORUNA, is here! Four beasts, one heart. Voruna’s loyal wolf pack, Dynar, Lycath, Raksh, and Ulfrun makes for a deadly combination of strength and stealth.
NEW LUA NODES: CONJUNCTION SURVIVAL
Lua rumbles. The Void exposes old scars and revives forgotten secrets. Smelling possible treasure, the Grineer have descended upon these newly exposed halls, only to be instantly Corrupted by its long-dormant Orokin Neural Sentry.
NEW WARFRAME: VORUNA
Four beasts, one heart. Voruna’s loyal wolf pack makes for a deadly combination of strength and stealth. Beware the monstrous howl that heralds fangs of vengeance.
New Weekly Act:
- Archon Hunter: Complete an Archon Hunt.
- Metamorphic Magazine: For the Gorgon family of weapons: Increases Magazine Capacity by 90% and Maximum Ammo by 90%. Hitting an enemy 20 times will petrify them for 5 seconds.
- Eximus Advantage: For Zylok: Headshots on Eximus enemies will increase secondary weapon damage by 600% for 10 seconds.
- Proto Excalibur In-Action Glyph
- Zealoid Prelate Noggle
- Protokol 95 Pistol Skin: A real beauty from a former age.
- Protokol Spectre Pistol Skin: In the distant past, pistols of this kind packed a mean punch.
- Protokol Vekesk Pistol Skin: Give your pistol some primeval kick.
- Protokol Tekna Pistol Skin: An ancient look for a reliable pistol.
- The Protokol Pistols Skins are designed and intended for single pistol Secondaries, to stay true to their historical origins.
- Proto Voidrig Skin: The metallic substance that makes up this Voidrig casing is of ancient and mysterious origins. It seems to predate the Orokin empire itself.
New Cred Offerings:
- Styanax Agogean Helmet Blueprint
- Styanax Synmora Helmet Blueprint
- Styanax Gerousic Helmet Blueprint
Sytanax’s Alt Helmets will appear periodically throughout Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 in the Cred Offerings.
Nightwave Changes & Fixes:
- Changed the “The Hunt Is On” Daily Act description to indicate finding Syndicate Medallions while solo. Now reads “Find 0/5 Syndicate Medallions while solo.”
- Due to an issue that occurred with the introduction of new Nightwave Series, the following Challenges fell out of rotation unintentionally. With Nora’s Mix Vol.3, they have returned!
- Gatherer – Collect X Resources
- Swordsman – Complete a Mission with only a Melee Weapon equipped
- Hands Full – Complete a Mission with only a Primary Weapon equipped
- Sidearm – Complete a Mission with only a Secondary Weapon equipped
- Air It Out – Deploy an Air Support Charge in a Mission
- Doppelganger – Deploy a Specter
- Patron – Donate to the Leverian
- Loyalty – Interact with your Kubrow or Kavat
- Hush – Kill a Kuva Thrall
- Reclaimed – Clear a personal Lich Influenced Node
- No Mercy – Mercy Kill an Enemy
- The Hunt is On – Find X Syndicate Medallions
- Friendly Fire – While piloting a hijacked Crewship, destroy 3 enemy fighters
- Ancient Obelisk – Activate a Requiem Obelisk on Deimos.
- Deep Impact – Suspend 5 or more enemies in the air at once with a Heavy Slam Melee Attack
- Everything Old is New Again – Complete X Mod Transmutations
- Just Visiting – Visit a Featured Dojo
- Confiscated – Hijack a Crewship from the enemy
- Don’t Blow It – Complete X Conduits in Disruption
- Don’t Fear The Reaper – Complete X Kuva Siphon Missions
- Explorer – Complete X Railjack Missions
- Forward Thinking – Destroy a Crewship with Forward Artillery
- Heavy Ordnance – Kill X enemies with an Archgun
- Now Boarding – Complete X different K-Drive races in Orb Vallis
- Elite Explorer – Complete X Railjack Missions
- Nothing but Profit – Kill the Exploiter Orb
- Rise of the Machine – Kill X enemies using a Necramech without getting destroyed.
- Speedster – Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds
- Walk Without Rhythm – Kill a Tusk Thumper Doma in the Plains of Eidolon
- Tusk Thumpin – Kill a Tusk Thumper in the Plains of Eidolon
- Flying High – Defeat the Ropalolyst
- Confiscated – Hijack a Crewship from the enemy
Gourmand Augment Mod Change:
Was: Instead of Energy, consumes 200 Health on cast and 30 Health drain.
Now: Instead of Energy, consumes 200 Health on cast. Gourmand grants an additional 150 Armor (up to 400) per enemy.
- Removed the “cycle to select + hold to cast” feature for Nourish’s buffs. Now, Nourish grants the following buffs to Grendel and allies within range on a single cast (with some exceptions).
- (Previously holding to cast) Nourish’s healing effects no longer scales with enemy Health, but instead now heals Grendel 1000 Health on each cast.
- (Previously Nourished Energy) Grendel and buffed allies are granted 2x Energy from all sources (scales with Ability Strength Mods).
- (Previously Nourished Armor) Grendel and buffed allies explode radial Viral damage (2 second cooldown, independent for each player) when enemies attack Grendel in a 12m radius (at max rank). 100% Viral Status and staggers enemies.
- (Previously Nourished Strike) Grendel and allies are granted Viral damage to their weapons.
- Added a “Gut Empty” error when attempting to cast Nourish without any enemies in Grendel’s Gut.
- For Helminth versions of this ability, other Warframes will still be able to use Nourish without the consumed enemies requirement.
- Nourish Helminth Ability Changes:
- Prior to this update, the Nourished Energy buff was omitted when injected on other Warframes. Now, the new 2x Energy from Orbs buff applies.
- The healing effects are not transferred over when injected on other Warframes and the Viral damage is limited to one stack.
Hearty Nourishment Augment Mod Change:
Was: Clear status and gain 2s of Status Immunity for each victim in Grendel’s stomach.
Now: Clear status and gain 5s of Status Immunity for each victim in Grendel’s stomach.
- Moved to the 3rd ability slot.
- We felt Pulverize didn’t suit the “ultimate” status we’ve prescribed for other Warframes. So instead, we buffed Regurgitate to bring it up to the level we expect for a 4th ability slot.
- Grendel no longer needs to have enemies in his Gut to cast Pulverize.
- Worth noting that even if there are enemies in his Gut, there is no longer an energy-per-second drain tied to them as per the changes made to Feast.
- Reduced the drain on an empty Gut from 10 Energy/s to 3 Energy/s.
- Feast, Nourish, and Regurgitate can now be cast while in Pulverize.
- Added a 50% Armor Reduction (at max rank) to enemies struck by Pulverize (scales with Ability Strength Mods).
- Removed the Enemy Level multiplier from the total Impact Damage scaling.
- New formula: Total Impact Damage = [Impact Base Damage + (Number of Enemies Stored≤10 × 350)] × (1 + Ability Strength)
- Grendel will now heal 200 Health/s for 5 seconds after Pulverize is cast, and then decay to half its starting value over the next 5 seconds (scales with Ability Strength Mods).
- Pulverize can now strike tileset breakables (crates, resource deposits, etc.).
- Made several movement improvements:
- Improved general control over Pulverize’s movement.
- Improved movement went traversing slopes to make it smoother.
- Momentum is now maintained on cast in and out.
- Stairs can now be climbed while in Pulverize.
- Sprint can now be used to go faster but at the cost of control over movement.
- Grendel’s Pulverize form now takes on player customized colors and Voidshell Material Structure customizations if you own the Grendel Voidshell Skin.
Catapult Augment Mod Change:
Was: Launch Grendel in your aim direction. Costs 10 Energy.
Now: Launch Grendel in your aim direction. Costs 5 Energy. Crouch to slow down.
- Moved to the 4th ability slot.
- Added guaranteed Toxin Status Effect.
- Added 75% Armor Reduction on Regurgitated enemies (scalable with Ability Strength Mods).
- Increased Toxin Radius Range from 5m to 6m (at max rank).
- Added VFX on cast to show the affected radius.
- Enemies hit by Regurgitated foes are now slowed by 80%, which decays to 0% over time (6 seconds).
- Changed the total Toxin Damage multiplier from enemy level to total enemy Health %.
- Added a 50 Energy cost on cast.
- Added a “Gut Empty” error when attempting to cast Regurgitate without any enemies in Grendel’s Gut.
- Fixed some hard edges on Grendel’s hand trail FX.
- Fixed Grendel losing all momentum in Regurgitate when jumping with no forward movement input.
- Fixed Grendel being able to Feast on Eidolon Lures.
YARELI ABILITY CHANGES
Ride the wave, Tenno! Yareli has leveled up her water bending skills and increased her survivability with the following changes.
- Added a 1 second delay before the Critical Flow buff ends after Yareli stops moving.
- Enemies captured in Sea Snares now have 200% Damage Vulnerability from all other sources (similar to Nezha’s Blazing Chakram).
- Enemies that are immune to Crowd Control (Eximus with remaining Overguard for example) will not be impacted by Sea Snares’ immobilizing effect (as intended), but will still be affected with Damage Vulnerability if caught by the ability. Sea Snares’ bubble effects will still circulate around Crowd-Control-immune enemies to indicate that they are being affected by its Damage Vulnerability (and its other damaging effects).
- Increased the seek radius range of Yareli’s Sea Snares from 4m to 10m.
- For the first 4 seconds after casting, Merulina will gain Health instead of losing it when being attacked, similarly to how Iron Skin functions. Additionally, Yareli will be temporarily invulnerable during the damage absorption.
- Merulina will persist with your Warframe when transferring to and from Operator.
- Also enabled this for all other K-Drives and Warframes during Transference.
- Riptide can now be cast in different ways for different effects:
- Tap to create a Riptide water tornado that pulls in nearby enemies.
- Upon expiry of the ability, or when recasting while Riptide is still active, the existing Riptide will explode.
- Press and hold to create a Riptide that automatically pulls enemies in and explodes them out (how it used to work before above changes).
- Tap to create a Riptide water tornado that pulls in nearby enemies.
- 2 seconds after casting, Riptide’s suction range now defaults to 5m (non-scaling).
- Similar to how Nezha’s Divine Spears impales and slams enemies in two separate actions, Riptide now pulls in enemies first and explodes in the next.
- Fixed Yareli going invisible during the Archon struggle animation in Archon Hunts if she is riding Merulina when the Archon grabs her.
- Once the interaction begins, Yareli will be dismounted from Merulina to struggle against the Archon.
- Fixed loss of function after hacking a panel while riding Merulina and then using Transference.
- Fixed Yareli Specter not using any abilities (apart from Merulina as intended).
WARFRAME AUGMENT BUFFS – PART 3 (FINAL)
In the Veilbreaker and Nora’s Mix Vol 1 updates, we buffed a number of underused Warframe Augments (from Ash to Oberon). This third and final batch of buffs tackles Warframe Augments from Saryn to Zephyr. We have increased their viability in missions, which we hope will encourage more build diversity.
*Stats below are all at Max Rank.
- Was: Infected enemies within 40m will show up on the Minimap.
- The 40m radius now properly (scales with Ability Range).
- Added +40 Enemy Radar (scales only with rank of mod).
- Was: Hitting at least 4 enemies with Spellbind will grant Titania 50 Energy.
- Successfully hitting at least 4 enemies also adds 40% more range on the next cast of Spellbind.
- Was: Attracted enemies take 100% more melee damage.
- The 100% damage bonus now applies to all weapons (including Titania’s Dex Pixia and Diwata) and scales with Ability Strength.
Pool of Life
- Was: On death, marked enemies will drop 4 Health Orbs with a 25% chance of dropping an Energy Orb.
- Energy Orbs now have a 100% chance of dropping. This amount can still scale with Ability Strength to potentially produce multiple Orbs.
- Was: Affected enemies are pulled towards Valkyr and the stun duration is increased by 200%.
- The pull strength now scales with distance from Valkyr – meaning enemies are now pulled close to Valkyr instead of colliding or flying past her.
- Stunned enemies will now remain standing instead of getting knocked down so that they are opened up to standing finishers.
- Was: After using Rip Line, the next 4 Rip Lines will have no energy cost while airborne.
- Added +20% Parkour Velocity.
- Was: If Photon Strike hits at least 5 enemies, the next cast will cost no Energy.
- After successfully hitting at least 5 enemies, the next cast will fire a second strike.
- Was: Enemies touched while sprinting under the effects of speed will take 175 electrical damage with guaranteed Status Effect.
- Exposed the radius range stat (3m) and made it scale with Ability Range.
- Increased Electricity Damage to 300.
- Was: Allies can pick up Electric Shield. 300% of damage absorbed will be added to Volt’s Static Discharge.
- More than one ally can now pick up an Electric Shield. Previously, if a second ally picked up a Shield, the first would be forcibly dropped. Now, everyone in the squad can carry around a Shield simultaneously.
- Volt can now cast more Electric Shields while carrying one. This change applies to the base ability as well!
- Was: Teleporting to a Reservoir costs 50% Energy and grants 10% Critical Chance to Sniper Rifles per meter traveled for 9s. Maximum of 350% Critical Chance.
- The bonus 10% Critical Chance now applies to all Primary weapons.
- Reduced the 350% Critical Chance maximum to 250% now that all primary weapons have the buff applied.
- Was: Allies within 4m of the cloud become invisible to enemies for 14s.
- Changed the invisibility applied to no longer make allies visible when they make noise. They will now remain invisible for the full duration regardless of noise.
The Relentless Lost
- Was: Casting The Lost increases Ability Strength for The Lost by 35%. The bonus can stack up to 3x and resets if you cast the same ability twice.
- Each stack also increases Ability Efficiency for The Lost by 15% up to 45%.
- Clarified in description: Casting the same ability back-to-back resets the effect.
- Was: Each enemy hit increases Tail Wind Damage by 100%. Damage resets upon being on ground for 2s.
- Casting Tail Wind (Tap and Hold) now resets Zephyr’s double/bullet jump – making it easier to stay airborne!
- Bullet jumping now also overrides the velocity of Tail Wind – so you can more precisely control your direction after flight.
- Was: Each enemy hit by Airburst increases secondary damage by 25% for 14s.
- Increased damage to 40% (max still 500%).
SEMI-AUTOMATIC WEAPON CHANGES
While reviewing the stats of some weapons with a semi-automatic mode, we noticed that certain weapons had an unsustainably high fire rate for most players. We adjusted the stats of the following semi-automatic weapons whose maximum potential was only being reached with the use of macros (to learn more about third-party use in Warframe visit our support article). Since not everyone is an avid macro user (within the boundaries allowed), we lowered fire rates to a more humanly achievable level and improved their damage or reload stats to compensate.
- Reduced fire rate from 6 to 5.
- Increased Semi-Automatic mode’s Critical Chance from 30% to 42%.
- Increased damage from 46 to 48 for all modes.
- Reduced fire rate from 6 to 5.
- Increased damage from 87 to 97.
- Increased radial damage from 33 to 53.
- Reduced fire rate from 5.42 to 5.
- Increased damage from 60 to 62.
- Reduced fire rate from 7.83 to 5.
- Increased damage from 36 to 46.
- Reduced fire rate from 8.3 to 5.
- Increased damage from 30 to 36.
- No changes to fire rate.
- Increased damage from 36 to 38.
- Reduced fire rate from 10 to 4.5.
- Increased damage from 40 to 64.
- Reduced fire rate from 10 to 5.
- Increased damage from 47 to 70.
- Reduced reload time from 2.6 to 2.
- Reduced fire rate from 7 to 5.
- Increased damage from 32 to 44.
- Reduced fire rate from 5 to 2.5.
- Increased damage from 66 to 110.
- Reduced fire rate from 8.67 to 3.3.
- Increased damage from 58 to 98.
- Reduced reload time from 2 to 1.6.
- Reduced fire rate from 6.33 to 3.3.
- Increased damage from 66 to 110.
- Reduced fire rate from 8.33 to 5.
- Increased damage from 40 to 42.
- Reduced reload time from 2.6 to 2.
- Reduced fire rate from 6.67 to 4.5.
- Increased damage from 30 to 40.
- Reduced fire rate from 6.67 to 5.
- Increased damage from 48 to 60.
- Reduced fire rate from 7.5 to 5.
- Increased damage from 30 to 40.
- Reduced fire rate from 6.67 to 3.33.
- Increased damage from 40 to 64.
- Reduced fire rate from 6.67 to 5.
- Increased damage from 35 to 43 (this also affects the innate Toxin status).
- Reduced fire rate from 5.83 to 4.3.
- Increased damage from 76 to 98.
- Increased reload time from 1.4 to 1.8.
- Reduced fire rate from 6.17 to 5.
- Increased damage from 76 to 98.
- Increased reload time from 2.4 to 3.2.
- Reduced fire rate from 5.83 to 5.
- Increased damage from 76 to 98.
- Increased reload time from 1.2 to 1.6.
- Reduced fire rate from 5.83 to 5.
- Increased damage from 13×10 to 15×10.
The following Eximus changes are a follow up to their rework, Eximus Reborn, that launched in Update 31.5: Angels of the Zariman. In that update, Eximus saw an improvement to their mechanic readability and were given consistent Heath/Energy Orbs drops and guaranteed ammo drops. Ultimately these changes made them a clear priority objective and turned them from a threat into an opportunity for players seeking those useful drops. Since then, we have identified where Eximus units are requiring some more tweaks in light of the previous rework: Spawn Logic and Base Health.
Eximus Spawn Logic Changes:
After the rework, we found that Eximus spawns were at times, too unreliable. In some missions, Eximus would not spawn until the 5 minute mark; in others, these enemies would appear earlier and with increasing frequency. While there will still be some variations in-place due to mission type and level, we want to rectify some inconsistencies for the appearance rates of these foes.
- Unified the overall Eximus spawn experience across missions by changing their minimum spawn time down to 60 seconds, and unified the ramp up of spawn rates across all game modes.
- Increased Eximus spawn chance by 20% across all game modes.
- The overall increase of spawn chance was made in an effort to make encounters with Eximus more consistent and reliable. This is quite a large encompassing change, so we look forward to your constructive feedback!
Eximus Base Health Changes:
The introduction of Overguard on Eximus units was introduced as a means to make them feel more formidable and encourage concentrated firepower. We did, however, find that once an Eximus’ Overguard protection was removed, they didn’t survive long after. Which ultimately made Mercy kills difficult to obtain since they were dying before the opportunity could present itself. That said, to improve the chances of a Mercy kill along with also maintaining Eximus as a threat after their Overguard is removed we did the following:
- Increased a portion of their base Health so that they have a bigger Health pool (Overguard remains unchanged, Health only).
- It is difficult to provide an exact global percent increase since different units scale in different ways, but you should expect to see them have around 30% more total Health.
- Increased Health threshold for Mercy kills on Eximus.
- Before they needed to be below 40% Health to be Mercy killed, now that is doubled, so under 80% Health is enough to Mercy kill them.
QUALITY OF LIFE (QOL) CHANGES
The sections below highlight quality of life changes that have been made in this update to improve player experience!
The following changes have been made to better communicate an enemy’s state to players via HUD improvements.
Break Narmer/Kahl’s Garrison Changes & Fixes:
- New Captura Scenes are available for Stock in Chipper’s Offerings:
- Veilbreak Forest Scene
- Veilbreak Murex Scene
- Veilbreak Factory Scene
- Changed the “Defeat Ven’kra Tel/Sprag” Challenges to be part of the randomized Break Narmer challenge pool instead of expected for their respective missions.
- Prior to this change, they were 100% guaranteed to show up as challenges for their respective missions. After December 5th, they will no longer be forced and will just be added to the random pool of challenges that rotate.
- Re-enabled Arsenal access in Kahl’s Captura.
- This was disabled in a past hotfix due to issues with Kahl’s Arsenal. As promised, it has been re-enabled so that you can access your Kahl fashion in Captura.
- Fixed Kahl’s Kuva Ayanga displaying ammo numbers despite having infinite ammo.
- Fixed seeing your Warframe wearing Kahl attachments instead of Kahl himself when entering the Drifter Camp scene in Kahl’s Captura.
- Fixed the mission overview for Break Narmer missions always showing “mission failed” and 0s on mission time even if it was a success.
- Fixed Kahl gliding in the air towards targeted enemy if “Melee Auto Targeting” option is toggled on.
- Fixed the Break Narmer mission start button appearing as “MENU_GENERIC1 START MISSION” while using a controller.
- Fixed being unable to close out of the End of Mission screen after aborting a Break Narmer mission while using a controller.
- Fixed Kahl’s Grakata sticking straight up after throwing Incendiary Grenades while scooting around on jetpack.
- Fixed being unable to damage the Narmer Scyto Raknoid while Kahl has the Machete equipped.
- Fixed crash related to using the Veilbreaker ability and mashing the context action while flying around with Hellion Jetpack.
- Fixed the Gene Stamp context action being low res.
- Fixed crash that would occur when attempting to enter the Dormizone and Drifter Camp Captura scene with Kahl.
- Fixed a duplicate Kuva Ayanga appearing on the ground after mounting a Rampart in the Junk Run mission.
- Fixed the tree behind Kahl’s Garrison having a semi-transparent root.
Trinity Well of Life Changes:
- Allies in range of Well of Life’s radius are now protected from Status Effects. When a Status Effect is blocked, the enemy trapped in Well of Life takes a 10% hit to their Health.
- A projectile FX now circles the enemy affected by Well of Life to indicate when an ally is protected from Status Effects.
- Increased Trinity’s Well of Life base range from 8 meters to 15 meters.
We were able to make a handful of changes to Conclave based on player feedback to bring it up a bit more to meet their expectations. This mostly comprises a handful of fixes and adjustments. For transparency’s sake, the team’s resources are prioritized in Warframe’s PVE content. But in cases like these, we will provide maintenance here and there when a window opens for it.
- Removed the Wolf Sledge, Telos Boltace, Zenith, Tatsu, Tatsu Prime, and Staticor from Conclave.
- In their current state, they had several broken interactions.
- Disabled melee auto-blocking in Conclave.
- Disabled shield gating in Conclave.
- Disabled Atlas’ Rumblers having Petrify AOE in Conclave.
- Fixed the Lacera dealing Toxin Damage instead of Electricity Damage on ground slams in Conclave.
- Fixed Electricity Status Effects reproc-ing themselves repeatedly, especially if proc duration was longer (notably with Saryn’s passive).
- Fixed Gas Status Effects using its non-Conclave duration.
- A new Captura Scene is available in Archimedean Yonta’s offerings in the Chrysalith: Lua Circulus Scene.
- The following TennoGen items are now available for purchase in the in-game Market:
- Mesa Kudegra Skin by malaya & Xtygian
- Heavy Blade Ion Skin by Yatus & IgnusDei
- Added Warframe surveys! You may now be part of a small percentage of players to receive an optional Warframe survey during your playing experience. We are continuing to experiment with these surveys as an additional way to get your feedback. These short survey questions are delivered at the end of a mission!
- Ammo pickups have a brand new look!
- Not pictured: Heavy Ammo pickups, but they have been updated as well!
- Updated the in-game Market landing page to showcase Update specific (Lua’s Prey) and Featured categories instead of a single grid.
- This is a soft launch to test various features for the landing page, and as such will only appear from some players and not all.
- The Somachord’s UI in the Personal Quarters has a new look for all your music listening needs!
- Also added helpful tips about the Somachord and Tones.
- Increased the roll distance of Mirage’s Passive.
- Before this change, Mirage’s increased roll speed affected how fast the roll animation played, but moved her forward at the same rate, resulting in the roll traveling less distance. Now, the roll moves forward faster, to match the increased animation, so that she travels a distance comparable to a normal roll.
- The Exodia Force Arcane will no longer trigger Saryn’s Toxic Lash.
- This combo was causing significant performance issues.
- Updated the Zariman tileset’s PBR to add more roughness and color variation.
- Removed the colorful flash of light when Thrax enemies leap in Zariman missions.
- Added icons and name of the drop sources of Pigment Sources in the Dye Research screen.
- Added a chime sound FX to the Ostron Wind Chime Dojo Decoration!
- Added a pulsing glow FX to Xaku’s unused The Lost abilities while The Relentless Lost Augment Mod is equipped.
- When receiving an invitation from another player to their Orbiter the options are now Accept/Decline.
- The options were previously Yes/No.
- Cleaned up some FX related to the Exodia Force Arcane.
- The Last Gasp Indicator now pulses to its FX audio.
- Reduced the cooldown on the Drifter’s Restorative ability in The New War Quest from 13 to 15 seconds.
- Removed all of the extra decimal 0s from stats display to reduce the visual noise it was creating.
- Reduced the flare size of the Kuva Tonkor’s explosion.
- Removed the Archwing Corpus Attack Drone from the Simulacrum.
- Adjusted the drop shadow text in the in-game Markets to improve readability.
- Updated the in-game Market search bar to the new theme variant.
- Increased the beam on pickups to improve visibility.
- The Male Helmet Pack and Pistoleer Special bundles have been retired from the in-game Market
- Improved the clarity of the Demolisher’s beep sound FX.
- Made performance improvements to the Sporelacer’s alt-fire projectiles.
- Also added FX to indicate the multishot of its alt-fire projectiles.
- Made Physics engine performance and memory optimizations.
- Made fixes towards Gauss’ Mach Crash Augment with Xata’s Whisper crushing FPS.
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to the script runtime.
- Fixed the Kompressa’s explosions causing significant spikes in GPU/CPU times.
- Improved login and Lunaro load-times for people in Clans or Alliances without Emblems.
- Improved compression quality in the Leverian which improves the appearance of the floor. Drusus doesn’t have all that mopping done for nothing.
- Fixed the Ki’Teer Cornu Diadem, Zenoriu Earpiece, Zato Earpiece/Oculus, Revenant Mephisto Mask/Diadem, and Respa Prime Mask looking incorrect on Clients.
- Fixed performing a Heavy Attack turning other active melee effects into Heavy Attacks.
- Fixed Conservation animals (including natural spawns) being susceptible to damage after being tranquilized. This was fixed to prevent them from accidentally being killed after successfully tranquilizing.
- Fixed all players in the Squad cutting to the fullscreen Conservation capture screen after a squadmate has successfully captured an animal. Now, once a squadmate makes a successful capture, only they will see the screen, while the others will just get the reward popup as intended.
- Fixed the Wolf Sledge’s Heavy Attack/throw not consuming its combo counter.
- Also fixed its combo counter getting stuck after detonating it mid-flight.
- Fixed all weapons that require charge for alt-fire not gaining charges from kills obtained by damage over time (notably the Sepulcrum).
- However, weapons with charges on headshots will still ignore damage over time kills as those are not considered precision headshot kills.
- Fixed the Critical Chance and Status Chance stats not being listed for the Talons, Castanas, and Sancti Castanas in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Augment Mod Swing Line not working when casting directly above the player.
- Fixed issues with Umbra’s hand position during The Sacrifice Quest.
- Fixed Zephyr being unable to pick-up any resources while hovering slightly above the floor using Tail Wind.
- Fixed Heavy Caliber having no effect on Ivara’s Artemis Bow.
- It will now behave like Cernos Prime when Heavy Caliber is equipped.
- Fixed Xaku’s Grasp of Lohk sound FX being choppy if Range Mods are equipped.
- Fixed Modular Amps with the Shraksun Scaffold doing less damage on headshots to Eidolons than to the rest of the body.
- Fixed cases of Archon Nira being able to instantly kill you with her choking mist attack during the second phase of her assassination mission in Archon Hunts.
- Fixed issue of Nira’s Screech VFX/SFX staying on the screen for Client if they are downed and revived during this attack in the Archon Hunt.
- Fixed issues of players not being invited to unlock the Steel Path when talking to Teshin in a Relay.
- Fixed Vitoplast pathing issues in Void Flood missions when the Chaotic Vitoplast Contamination Effect is active.
- Fixed the “Get to the Objective. Players waiting for you: X” pop-up remaining on screen if a squad member aborts via the Zariman elevator.
- Fixed some icons in Vendors Wares unintentionally fading in and out.
- Fixed extreme screen shake when using the Nataruk’s charged shot and Mag’s Magnetize together.
- Fixed Nataruk’s arrow being half the size it’s supposed to be.
- Fixed being able to change the colors of the Conquera Syandana (it is intended to stay the pink color to represent Breast Cancer Awareness).
- If you own the Conquera Syandana, it has been reset to its original pink.
- Fixed movement feat button callouts not appearing correctly while using a controller in the Waverider Quest comics.
- Fixed Void Slinging into the Golden Maw in the War Within Quest killing it, causing a progression stop.
- Fixed the little particle cloud effect lingering around at the start of a mission if you have the Shard Hex Ephemera equipped on your Operator.
- Fixed sound FX duplicating and getting increasingly louder when shooting a Secondary weapon with the Capstan Deluxe Skin and the Galvanized Crosshairs Mod equipped.
- Fixed Host’s Warframe being invisible to Clients after they load into an Open Zone mission.
- Fixed fog-like effect in missions if Anti-Aliasing is set to FXAA and Trilinear Filtering is off.
- Fixed maintaining the Void Sling ball of light state when using zip line context action while Void Slinging.
- Fixed Trinity Specter’s Energy Vampire not applying to allies.
- Fixed the Ostron Cove Dojo Room having very limiting restrictions for placing decorations – it should now be much easier to place decorations!
- Fixed the Zylok not reloading automatically when running out of ammo.
- Fixed the Tonkor grenade remaining in-hand if you roll when reloading.
- Fixed losing functionality when bullet jumping off the ledge of the Drifter’s Camp while using Transference.
- Fixed Afentis’ bolts not exploding on kill until after the body had disappeared.
- Also fixed the same issue occuring on the Zhuge and Zhuge Prime.
- Fixed being unable to equip the Dark Split-Sword with any skins.
- Fixed slight misalignment of the Sugatra attachment point on the Ripkas.
- Fixed several parts of the Ogris sliding around when selecting colors while customizing.
- Fixed the Attack Corpus Osprey Drones not attacking.
- Fixed a lingering VFX on the Tenet Flux rifle if you swap weapons while firing.
- Fixed Kahl’s Machete in The New War Quest not functioning.
- Fixed “m” for meters and “x” for multipliers not being localized.
- Fixed the wrong transmissions playing when you have the wrong Requiem equipped during Kuva Lich/Sister of Parvos encounters.
- Fixed the text in the Archon Hunt Navigation panel, New Kahl Customizations Unlocked popup, and Helminth Archon Shard screen overlapping in multiple languages.
- Fixed Archon Shard icons getting cut off in Inbox messages.
- Fixed the water tank of the Soaktron skin appearing on the Phenmor’s Incarnon Form.
- Fixed lights dimming when entering the Personal Quarters in your Orbiter after completing The New War Quest.
- Fixed the discounted prices for Darvo’s Deal of the Day not appearing correctly until you select the Purchase button.
- Also fixed discounts not applying to weapons that are Mastery Rank locked.
- Fixed the Platinum price of an item in the landing page of the in-game Market not being visible on the item that is being actively showcased.
- Fixed the pop-up description for the incomplete Phobos Junction in Navigation explaining the Natah Quest instead of the Junction.
- Fixed the Holster Amp Aura Mod not working if you load into an Open Landscape from a town (Cetus to Plains of Eidolon).
- Fixed the Holster Amp Aura Mod not stacking with other squadmates that have it equipped.
- Fixed the description for the Tek Gravity Mod showing incorrect values in other languages (intended to be 5, 10, 15, 20).
- Fixed some weapons having delayed reload animations.
- Fixed Acolytes not despawning after a player jumps into water volume and dies.
- Fixed the top of the Railjack being visible while in the Dorsal Turret.
- Fixed the Railjack hatch disappearing at certain angles.
- Fixed resource deposits being covered by rubble in the post-The New War Quest Plains of Eidolon making them inaccessible.
- Fixed the Aegrit’s VFX persisting on Warframe’s hand.
- Fixed Titania in Razorwing being able to enter into large structures in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed Titania in Razorwing being able to fly under a walkway in the Infested Ship tileset and losing all function.
- Fixed getting permanently stuck in a wall hole in the Zariman tileset.
- Fixed unreachable Voidplumes that drop between some crates in the Zariman tileset. As reported
- Fixed objective timer lingering on screen while returning to Cetus, Fortuna, or the Necralisk after abandoning a Bounty.
- Fixed the Drifter being invisible during the entire “Table for Two” stage of The New War Quest.
- Fixed a large number of NPCs appearing in the Relay after returning from a Railjack mission.
- Fixed Drifter being squashed down to Operator size when sitting in the Transference chair in the Orbiter.
- Fixed the metal wires used to traverse the Ropalolyst arena having a low res context action.
- Fixed text in multiple languages overlapping in the “Most Used” Equipment list in the Profile.
- Fixed being able to clip through certain out of bounds spots in the Mot and Ani tileset using Void Sling.
- Fixed certain textures of the Skaut Landing Craft being completely unlit, causing it to look completely black.
- Fixed the back of the Skaut Landing Craft being completely transparent during the intro cutscene of any Archwing mission on the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed incorrect button callout to rotate Ayatan Treasures in the Ayatan management screen.
- Fixed auto-installing Ayatan Stars into Treasures causing the came to softlock.
- Fixed the Mastery Rank Test available and Invite notification flashing appearing as black squares when playing on Xbox One X.
- Fixed flickering on Heat and Viral Melee elemental FX.
- Fixed weird collision meshes that were causing issues in Corpus Railjack missions.
- Fixed colliding into objects with K-Drive no longer resulting in being ragdolled off.
- Fixed an object from another room poking through the ceiling in the Orokin Void tileset.
- Fixed out of bounds area in the Grineer Forest and Infested Ship tileset, and Ambulas arena on Pluto.
- Fixed several map holes on the Corpus Ice Planet tilesets found in Railjack.
- Fixed issues with an area of the floor in both Simulacrums not lighting properly.
- Fixed pillars looking unlit in the Hangar area found in Corpus Ice Tilesets found on Venus.
- Fixed a file path showing in the Syndicate Medallion pop-up when opening/closing pause menu quickly.
- Fixed the Sirocco reload sound FX playing at incorrect time when equipped on Operator.
- Fixed particle FX fragments lingering when accessing the pause menu.
- Fixed Warframe helmets on Kuva Lich shoulders not matching the Lich’s color scheme.
- Fixed the items acquired list getting cut off when expanding the end of mission screen.
- Fixed various pick-ups in the Mastery Rank 27 and 30 test using Forma icons.
- Fixed Credits stolen by a Kuva Lich/Sister of Parvos not having the same comma formatting as default Credits in the end of mission screen.
- Fixed the stats scrollbar also scrolling the weapons list in the Arsenal.
- Fixed there being no cooldown for the following Gear in the Simulacrum:
- Grand Finale
- Ki’Teer Firework
- Fixed Gear cooldown notification with timer duration not appearing when selecting Gear as Operator.
- Fixed the “X Energy Gained” UI indicator at the bottom of the screen on Energy Orb pickups only ever showing 25 Energy regardless of the actual amount.
- Fixed Dojo reticle appearing on top of various UI elements when decorating.
- Fixed some enemies not becoming alerted when players arrive at the beginning of missions.
- Fixed cases where a UI message would adopt the color of a different element on screen.
- For example, if your Relic is cracked while a Conduit Tower is active in a Void Fissure Relic Disruption mission, your message may take on the color of the active Conduit.
- Fixed map hole in the Uranus Sealab Tileset.
- Fixed certain ships in The New War Quest not having collisions, allowing players to fly through them.
- Fixed cases of the Skaut Landing Craft causing the spawn in cutscene to be skipped.
- Fixed crash that would rarely occur in Railjack when fighters would stray too far from the map.
- Fixed the notification for ‘Primary Weapon Ammo full’ not appearing when the player is in Archwing underwater.
- Fixed clients being unable to change saturation levels in the Cetus Captura scene.
- Fixed rare cases of objects with similar FX not playing the correct sound when colliding.
- Made several Navigation and Pathfinding fixes and improvements to many levels:
- Fixed Map Navigation issue that occurs on Lua.
- Fixed Navigation issues in the Grineer Sealab Tileset.
- Fixed Navigation issues on Earth tilesets.
- Fixed UI overlay issue when joining Friends in Void Fissure missions through using chat commands.
- Fixed unbinding the “Rotation Decoration” button removing the ability to delete other Orbiter decorations.
- Fixed Drop Location text overlapping in the Codex when viewing the following Mods:
- Hornet Strike
- Target Cracker
- Fixed issues of text overlapping for several languages during Open Landscape Bounties when facing off against an opponent.
- Ie. Tenno vs. Garv in the Cambion Drift
- Fixed some animation issues with the Mortier Heavy Blade Skin on the Masseter.
- Fixed dark pixels appearing on several Syandanas for both the Drifter and Warframes.
- Fixed several Syandana positioning issues on the Drifter Grineer Suit.
- Fixed the Localization of some Bounties that incorrectly mentioned Cetus instead of Fortuna.
- Fixed cases of your Warframe obscuring your vision when using Transference and leaving them directly behind the Operator.
- Fixed rare issue where players would be stuck in an invisible room when modding their Archwing in the Arsenal.
- Fixed harmless Script error that would occur on grenade explosions.
- Fixed UI errors that would occur when trying to select a new emote when already kneeling in your Personal Quarters.
- Reduced the FX on the “Heart” in Deimos.
- Fixed the width of some doors on Orokin based tilesets which fixed a lot of issues where NPCs could get caught on the sides.
- Fixed being able to access an out of bounds area in the Infested Ship tileset’s spawn room.
- Fixed tarps hovering in the air that were originally attached to houses pre-New War Quest on Cetus.
- Fixed getting stuck in random spots in the General Sargus Ruk arena.
- Fixed issue where the Auditor Bursa could place its laser wall attack anywhere. As reported
- Fixed issue where changing your equipped chest piece on Drifter with a Focus badge would cause the badge to become giant and appear to float.
- Fixed the icons of some Narmer Eximus enemies in the Codex.
- Fixed some of Sons dialogue not playing when capturing a weakened Predasite/Vulpaphyla in the Cambion Drift.
- Fixed several issues related to players spawnings Specters, allies, and ammo using the Gear wheel in mission.
- Fixed being unable to chat-link some Kitgun blueprints:
- Fixed the following Kitgun chambers being chat-linked instead of the main blueprint
- Fixed some instances of Chinese and Traditional Chinese needing to be swapped in the Launcher tab.
- Fixed menus overlapping when hitting pause while opening up the menu for a Vendors wares.
- Fixed some Ephemera FX that are intended to appear only when walking lingering while players are idle.
- Fixed some customization categories for the Operator unnecessarily zooming out.
- Fixed the Apis and Hecate Syandanas not being visible on any Warframes.
- Fixed Teshin sound FX playing on Noggles.
- Fixed an issue where Operators are sometimes seen lounging around during cinematics.
- Fixed Host being able to invite players from the Friends management screen while set to Solo.
- Fixed crash when leaving the Arsenal immediately after hovering over Incarnon Weapon UI.
- Fixed a mission crash that would sometimes occur from a broken Kuva Lich or Sisters of Parvos transmission.
- Fixed crash that would occur when two members of a squad attempted to start the Vox Solaris Quest together, and the host would exit the elevator from Fortuna first.
- Fixed crash when using the “Kill Enemies” button in the Simulacrum while Friendly Fire is enabled.
- Fixed invites to play Frame Fighter appearing as a Quest invite.
- Fixed a crash that would rarely occur when attempting to extract from a Defense mission on Earth.
- Fixed script error caused by failing a mission with the Vaykor Syandana equipped.
- Fixed crash in Railjack Void Storm Volatile mission.
- Fixed script error when a Revenant in the squad uses Mesmer Skin and then Reaves onto another Revenant, who then Reaves onto an enemy affected by Enthrall.
Download free Warframe update 2.16 on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
#Warframe #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4