War Robots update 7.9 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official War Robots patch notes, the latest update added a long list of new changes and gameplay fixes.
Recently, a big update was released which added new changes, fixes, and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues.
Today’s War Robots patch will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
War Robots Patch Notes – April 20, 2022
EVENT: EVOLIFE BLOOM
The event will start soon after the update lands on your platform.
In the new event, we will celebrate the arrival of spring with Evolife! Pay special attention to the new hangar on the city streets for the first time and to the new version of the Valley Bloom map! And, of course, to the new equipment! Read more about it below.
- Customizable UI
- New titan: Heimdall
- New Titan weapons: Dazzler and Lantern
- New titan module: Onslaught Reactor
- New drone: Whiteout
- Balance Update
- New legendary pilots: Misaki Ueno (Khepri), River Chase (Typhon)
- Special editions: Kitsune Harpy, Augmented Scald, Spirit Razdor, Spirit Smuta
Combat HUD settings have finally arrived. With it, you will be able to reposition or resize any button on the screen. There are certain limitations: you can only move buttons (no indicators) and only within their designated “safe zones” (which are wide enough to cover most use cases though). Also, movement sticks and weapon buttons cannot be mirrored yet.
NEW TITAN: HEIMDALL
A new Support Titan is arriving in War Robots to the sound of the Gjallarhorn!
Just like other robots from Ragnarok Squad, Heimdall can switch modes.This is when the second ability of the Titan also changes. In Repair mode, Heimdall speeds up and repairs everyone around it. The second ability amplifies this effect. In Battle mode, Heimdall activates its in-built weapon and a physical shield, as well as increasing its own Damage and that of its nearest allies. Its special ability in this mode is a Suppression effect shot. But that’s not all: when it falls in battle, Heimdall emits one last powerful pulse which can repair even grey damage.
NEW TITAN WEAPONS: DAZZLER AND LANTERN
A super-heavy energy weapons for titans. They strike enemies with a special concentrated laser beams that temporarily blind the enemy’s aiming systems.
NEW TITAN MODULE: ONSLAUGHT REACTOR
A titan with the Onslaught Reactor module will be more effective at attacking standard robots and even more effective at attacking titans.
NEW DRONE: WHITEOUT
At first glance, this is a cute hilarious ball. But your first impressions will be deceptive. This is a ball of death with a unique electromagnetic field. The Whiteout drone turns off the abilities of all opponents around as soon as there is an enemy in the targeting reticle and within 100m radius.
- Fafnir: speed in flight reduced (100 → 63.5 km/h), built-in weapon damage accumulation rate halved, built-in weapon damage bonus against titans reduced (220% → 150%)
- Revenant: durability reduced by 10%, ability damage mitigation reduced (99% → 90%), side shields durability increased by 10%
- Orochi: durability reduced by 10%, stealth duration reduced (5 → 4 s), ability cooldown increased (18 → 22 s)
- Shell: durability reduced by 10%, side shields durability increased by 10%
- Lancelot: movement speed increased (36 → 38 km/h)
- Weyland: ability Defence bonus increased (30 → 40)
- Phantom: ability Defence bonus increased (50 → 55)
- Bulwark: Aegis shield durability increased by 10%
- Raijin: physical shield durability increased by 20%
- Mercury, Rayker, Invader: durability increased by 10%
- Tyr: repair capacity increased by 15%
- Behemoth: can now walk in siege mode (20 km/h)
- Snaer, Skadi, Hel: ammo capacity reduced (50 → 40), full reload interval increased (10 → 15 s)
- Toxin, Venom, Bane: corrosion damage reduced by 25%
- Scorcher, Incinerator, Atomizer, Halo, Corona, Glory, Zeus, Ion, Ballista, Arbalest: damage increased by 10%
- Smuta: damage decreased by 10%
- Puncher: damage decreased by 10%, particle spread increased by 15%
- Trebuchet: full reload interval decreased (23 → 18 s)
- Magnetar: damage increased by 15%
- Nitro Unit: deactivation threshold lowered (70% → 60%)
- Battle Born: effect duration increased (20 → 25 s)
- Nuclear Amplifier: stack accumulation rate decreased (1 stack per 20,000 → 25,000 damage dealt), damage bonus per stack reduced (0.1% → 0.08%), maximum number of stacks increased (80 → 95), Defence mitigation bonus increased (20% → 25%)
- Last stand: Instead of complete damage immunity, it now provides 99% damage resistance
NEW LEGENDARY PILOTS
- Misaki Ueno (Khepri): While Khepri’s ability is active, Misaki Ueno provides immunity to freeze, suppression and Lock-Down
- River Chase (Typhon): When the Typhon cannon is fired, the robot gets a bonus to all Damage for 5 seconds.
- Fixed a bug due to which you couldn’t transfer an extension from one ship to another.
- Fixed a bug due to which you couldn’t see ships on the description screen.
- Fixed a bug causing Avenger to shoot through covers.
- Fixed Luchador description. Titan has 20% suppression ability, but description stated 80%. The actual balance hasn’t changed.
- Fixed Repair Amplifier’ VFX.
- Fixed a bug causing Striker to not deal damage.
#War #Robots #Update #Patch #Notes