A new Medieval Dynasty update 18.104.22.168 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Medieval Dynasty patch notes, the latest update added Reverb to hoe sounds and a new ambient sound for nightly forest. Apart from this, Medieval Dynasty patch 22.214.171.124 also includes various other fixes.
Previously, a major update added new dialogue sounds, break slots for Hunters in Hunting Lodge, new activities for NPCs, and more.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Medieval Dynasty patch 126.96.36.199 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Medieval Dynasty 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes – April 15, 2022
- Reverb to hoe sounds.
- New ambient sound for nightly forest.
- An issue when the heir turns into a normal NPC (he has no reference to the player as his father).
- An issue when Alwin is in the wrong place after loading the save (quests Alwin VI-VIII).
- An issue when Alwin goes somewhere in quests Alwin VI-VIII.
- Fix for two bugs on Alwin’s quest (Alwin VII and Alwin VIII where Alwin give you a challenge for coins). If player has any of those quests active, it will reset on loading the game into initial state to fix any issues. This will only happen to save games before the current 184.108.40.206 version.
- Schemes for rugs and trophies are not in technology.
- If the player reached the save file limit for a platform and tried to overwrite a save, he couldn’t do so without removing one save first.
- When overwriting a save the old save file wasn’t properly removed.
- Overwriting an existing save without changing the name could cause it to disappear.
- Problem with ambient sounds – unnecessary sounds have been purged.
- Disappearing hoe sounds.
- Reworked models of the Goose House building modules.
- Numerous tweaks and improvements to the terrain.
- Rendering optimisations.
- NPC navigation optimization.
Download free Medieval Dynasty update 220.127.116.11 on PC (Steam).
#Medieval #Dynasty #Update #Patch #Notes