Vampire Survivors update 0.5.0 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Vampire Survivors patch notes, the latest update added 4 new achievements to the game. Apart from this, Vampire Survivors patch 0.5.0 also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new game mechanic and a new Stage, complete with a new layout and enemies. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are bugs and errors in the game. Today’s Vampire Survivors patch 5.0 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Vampire Survivors 0.5.0 Patch Notes – April 13, 2022
4 new achievements:
- 1 new relic/major gameplay feature (Arcana)
- 1 more level of Banish
- 1 new weapon
- Inlaid Library Coffin
The new content in this patch will allow you to summon chaos and vicious creatures and also tap into the great occult power of the Arcanas.
- Minor changes to spawn waves
- Changed base drop rate of some Treasure Chests from 80% to 100%
- Reduced Cooldown of Carréllo
- Each rank in “Skip” now gives 2 skips instead of 1
- Specified Clock Speed in Stage Selection
- Removed special BGM from weapons (it stays on special characters only)
- Game data will now be saved when backing out of selection menus.
Download free Vampire Survivors update 5.0 on Steam.
#Vampire #Survivors #Update #Patch #Notes #Content