New World patch 1.4.2 (April update) released on PC. According to the official New World patch notes, the latest update added a new Rabbits Revenge Mini-event to the game. Apart from this, today’s New World update 1.4.2 also also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added the Winter Convergence Festival with the new winter event packed with quests, special activities, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s New World game update 1.4.2 will address a few of these errors.
New World April 13 Update Patch Notes
Corruption has possessed rabbits all over Aeternum. For a planned duration of 2 weeks, players can hunt them down for special rewards such as:
- Defiled Rabbit’s Foot, an enchanted consumable that grants players extra luck for 40 minutes when used. The strength of its effect scales with player level, and players can collect up to 5 per day.
- Diamond Gypsum, which can be used to increase expertise for a type of gear of the player’s choosing. Players can collect up to 3 per day.
- Defiled Storage Chest of the Hare, an incredible rare drop which provides superior storage capacity and an intriguing Corruption visual effect for the player’s home. Limit 1 per player.
Earthly Hidden Stashes will temporarily be on hiatus while Corrupted rabbits are in season, but will return once the event concludes.
Disabled previous versions of the “Saboteur” and “Master of the Tempest” quests to allow completion via the new “Solo” alternative. Players that have either old quest versions pending in their Journal will have to re-obtain the associated expedition quest, but will now be able to take the alternative objective if desired.
Expeditions – Tempest’s Heart
- Fixed several spots in both Isabella and Neishatun’s boss arenas where players could intentionally stand or go prone and avoid aggro or attacks.
- Fixed an issue where Neishatun could become unresponsive during his encounter.
- Added additional measures to prevent players from re-entering a blocked-off encounter arena.
- Fixed an issue that caused high-level elemental plants from dropping correct resources when gathered.
Download free New World game update 1.4.2 on PC.
#World #Update #Patch #Notes