Valorant update 4.03 (February 15, 2022) released on PC. According to the official Valorant 4.03 patch notes, the latest update made some changes to Brimstone as well as added fixes for modes, cosmetics, and gameplay. Apart from this, the latest Valorant patch 4.03 also includes performance fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new Agent Neon, Battlepass, and skinline. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Valorant version 4.03 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Valorant patch 4.03 notes? – February 15, 2022
We’ve been collecting player feedback on DM these past few months and are introducing a few changes to address some of the main points of frustration around the spawning system:
- Removed and in some cases relocated “dangerous” spawn locations
- Improved spawn logic and spawn placement to increase the likelihood that you will be facing each other players in an encounter
- Spawning logic will now favor respawn locations farther away from where you are defeated
- Fixed an issue where the Warm-Up Phase was not using spawn logic properly
- Respawn Time Reduced: 3s >>> 1.5s
- The latest patch updated AFK detection in game to deter players from exploiting game modes to farm EXP
Global Invalidation is a UI feature that improves performance for all UI in the game. It accomplishes this by significantly reducing the number of UI elements that need to update every frame. The Performance team will continue to monitor the impact of Global Invalidation, and we’ll have more details to share about the feature, our process, and the work needed to accomplish this in an upcoming article! —Aaron Cheney, software engineer
- Global Invalidation provides up to 15% improvement to baseline performance for CPU-bound players
- CPU-bound players are generally mid-to-high spec machines.
- These numbers are based on data gathered from PBE over two weekends (Jan. 22–23, and Feb. 5–6).
- Although we expect a large portion of the player base to benefit from these gains, your machine’s performance may vary.
- Updates to the color of the tile used to display sprays in your Collections
- Some sprays were too close to the color of the original tile and were hard to see properly before actually using them in-game.
GAME SYSTEMS UPDATES
- Added option to return to strongest weapon
- You can now return to the strongest weapon when pressing the “Equip Last Used Item” key or when auto-equipping a weapon.
- To toggle ON, go to Settings >> Controls >> Equipment under “Prioritize Strongest Weapon.”
- This was released in 4.03 but did not make it into the patch notes. My bad!
- Projectile follow is now fixed for observer followers
- Added observer settings toggle to turn Agent portrait on/off
Bug Fixes in Valorant 4.03
- Addressed an issue where Chamber’s Headhunter and Tour de Force could float away
- Fixed an exploit where, using specific line-ups, it was possible to see inside Viper’s ultimate without being affected by the nearsighted debuff
- Addressed an issue where Viper’s ultimate would sometimes fail to expand through doorways
- Addressed an issue where pressing enter in pre-game wouldn’t focus chat
- Addressed an issue where right clicking a player portrait would not bring up a context menu
- Addressed an issue where performance stats would be hidden while spectating the Spike
Download free Valorant update 4.03 on PC.
#Valorant #Update #Patch #Notes #Official